• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bold One

I've been in London for four years and never been to that one. Shame on me :(

shame, its one of the handful of real (proper) IMAXs in the country.

imax.png

expensive though

I really want a wii U, but I have never seen one in Korea and they are over 400 dollars on play asia.

Are they backwards compatible with the Wii???

faridmon

Wooden buying FF13

All the games he slags off and he buys FF13
KuGsj.gif

Trying to get Wooden is like trying to explain the Universe as whole. Its mathematically impossable.

Good on Poland. Just wished they had better talent than they currently have. Imagine Lewandwoski, Błaszczykowski and Piszczek in a competent team. They woud be distructive.

Just had my first
Anime
Party at my house (more like Room since I am sharing) it was fantastic. We marathoned Psycho-Pass for like 8 hours. Great show!

Trying to get Wooden is like trying to explain the Universe as whole. Its mathematically impossable.

Good on Poland. Just wished they had better talent than they currently have. Imagine Lewandwoski, Błaszczykowski and Piszczek in a competent team. They woud be distructive.

I only enjoy good anime like Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Solid, and yes good on Poland, Warsaw will be in ruins tonight, and for once it will be the Polish people themselves doing it.

faridmon

Yeah, the screen was massive. never realised the existence of almost half of the screen untill halfway through the movie. Its not that expensive considering. Cost less than watching a film at Leicester Square Lol

Hixx

I went to that imax as a kid, can't remember what film I actually saw but I remember them demoing 3D (this was around 2000/2001) and it had the Simpsons cast in the video. Bart was stretched out over the whole audience, hanging off something. It was legit impressive.

L1NETT

Linett I took over Bradford in FM, but I am trying to make them into Red Bull Bradford, the new hope of England.

don't worry proper city fans won't accept having the heart and soul ripped out of our club in order for some short term success and attract tourist fans who aren't actual fans anyway

they probably even built that into the game

think of everything these days the game devs

also you'll probably get stockholm syndrome and start supporting us. You can't have much room in your wardrobe left with all the shirts of teams you support :p

Just watched Winter Soldier. Was alright.

Dunno why everyone was raving over it.

THE GREATEST ACTION MOVIE EVER MADE

for people who have never seen The Raid. Or about forty other actions films which are miles better

don't worry proper city fans won't accept having the heart and soul ripped out of our club in order for some short term success and attract tourist fans who aren't actual fans anyway

they probably even built that into the game

think of everything these days the game devs

also you'll probably get stockholm syndrome and start supporting us. You can't have much room in your wardrobe left with all the shirts of teams you support :p

I'm only 2 matches in, and already hovering over the order button of a James Hanson shirt.

Honey Bunny

I went to that imax as a kid, can't remember what film I actually saw but I remember them demoing 3D (this was around 2000/2001) and it had the Simpsons cast in the video. Bart was stretched out over the whole audience, hanging off something. It was legit impressive.

I went to see Haunted Castle (2001) there. Looks embarrassing now but it was nuts at the time. I think.

If you combined Beliebers and liverpool supporters, and then make them obsess about a game company instead, you pretty much have Nintendo fans.
l1x61OA.png

One of the best things to achieve in FM. Taking that "small" club to big league(s) and shitting on top teams.

Notts County, CL winners 2023/2024

L1NETT

One of the best things to achieve in FM. Taking that "small" club to big league(s) and shitting on top teams.

it's the only thing to do in FM

playing a big club and just spending like Eric Pickles in Greggs is as dull as a gallon of particularly dreary dishwater

K1LLER7

Is he still punching well below his weight?
Was supposedly fighting some guy who has had 30+ fights, Baktov. Was supposed to be a test for Joshua and hasn't been stopped in ~8 years.

He took one hit and his head was gone lol.

Looks like he's going to be a top heavyweight. Needs a tougher test though.

noal

Banned
Was supposedly fighting some guy who has had 30+ fights, Baktov. Was supposed to be a test for Joshua and hasn't been stopped in ~8 years.

He took one hit and his head was gone lol.

Looks like he's going to be a top heavyweight. Needs a tougher test though.

Need to check out his chin before I get too excited. He is promising though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom