• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Crazy stat from @FCBayern financial report: they sold more kits this year than the other 17 Bundesliga sides combined.

Probably still less than Stoke FC.

FFP pls.

3Sixty

Oh yeah I forgot about Lovren.

Lambert though, can't begrudge him the move. Chambers and Shaw seemed to do things privately (haven't read anything about them anyway, a la Lallana).

Even Schneiderlin caused more of a fuss.

Yeah Lambert's fine. Heart over head move for sure though.

Chambers pisses me off because the club had done so well to develop him from a winger that was never going to make it. Then he just fucks off the first time a club shows a hint of interest.

Shaw i feel sorry for because he was signed by United and LVG clearly hates him

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
He was excellent at SAFC. Very middling at Ipswich.

Did well with Sunderland (albeit they were expected to get promotion) and stayed up in his second year. Shit started going down after though, but it may have just been a slump in form, I can't remember.

Mid table mediocrity with Ipswich. Presumably his roles with Ireland and Villa are with a view to doing one of them in the future.

Thanks!

I blame Ipswich, naturally.

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah Lambert's fine. Heart over head move for sure though.

Chambers pisses me off because the club had done so well to develop him from a winger that was never going to make it. Then he just fucks off the first time a club shows a hint of interest.

Shaw i feel sorry for because he was signed by United and LVG clearly hates him

Fair enough on Chambers. And Shaw's been good in both games so far, wouldn't say LVG dislikes him :lol. Been in the team when he's been fit and been one of our best performers in both games (pen aside!)

Good money for them though. And RoKo. Southampton are alive.

You're fire is gone. Just like Klopp's.

"Es ist alles da, um jetzt zu wenden, aber den Wendevorgang müssen wir dann auch vollziehen. Es kann ja in einer extrem positiven Geschichte enden. Wenn du in zehn Jahren erzählst, weißt du noch, 2014, was war denn da los? Mit acht Mann im Training, dazu drei Jugendspieler – und dann, 2015 im Mai, kannst du dich erinnern, was da war? Das kann ja sein, diese Chance ist immer da, und daran stricken wir jetzt."

Kloppo is going all in on that CL title

Blablurn

"Es ist alles da, um jetzt zu wenden, aber den Wendevorgang müssen wir dann auch vollziehen. Es kann ja in einer extrem positiven Geschichte enden. Wenn du in zehn Jahren erzählst, weißt du noch, 2014, was war denn da los? Mit acht Mann im Training, dazu drei Jugendspieler – und dann, 2015 im Mai, kannst du dich erinnern, was da war? Das kann ja sein, diese Chance ist immer da, und daran stricken wir jetzt."

I don't believe his lies, milch. He also said this 2 years ago:

Coach Klopp zog derweil ein Fazit: "Es ist Außergewöhnliches passiert. 81 Punkte, das ist eine historische Marke, die sobald keiner knacken wird - auch wir nicht. In 30 oder 40 Jahren werden wir mit einem Lächeln auf den Lippen zurückblicken, vielleicht ist die Marke dann ja noch immer nicht geknackt."

:lol

Elchele

now is the time

Portugeezer

England tonight? Didn't know that, I thought they played like 2 days ago.

Time to watch England superstar Danny Welbeck knock in a few goals.

Blablurn

Bundesliga two years ago

PiVCv0L.png

O2BOv6u.png

l95Xwcw.png

aSScbGw.png

EIf4b0Z.png

6iPmoyv.png

Yen

I have to come up with an ad campaign for the most hated caramel/candy in Argentina. pls help

Ian Rush: If you don't eat your [BRAND NAME] you'll only be good enough to play for Argentinos Juniors.
Scouse child: Argentinos Juniors? 'ho are dey?
Ian Rush: Exactly

Done.

So Hodgson told Sterling he is dropped in public?

How much of an idiot is he?

It's a bit weird

All he needed was to be told after the San Marino game that he'd be on the bench against Estonia since he clearly needs a rest. If he throws a hissy-fit, drop him altogether. I'm sure he can recognise that he's been pretty poor recently.

I don't believe his lies, milch. He also said this 2 years ago:

Coach Klopp zog derweil ein Fazit: "Es ist Außergewöhnliches passiert. 81 Punkte, das ist eine historische Marke, die sobald keiner knacken wird - auch wir nicht. In 30 oder 40 Jahren werden wir mit einem Lächeln auf den Lippen zurückblicken, vielleicht ist die Marke dann ja noch immer nicht geknackt."

:lol

I really don't get why you think this is so funny :lol

Klopp said that after the best half of a season in the Bundesliga ever. At that point, he didn't think that Bayern would go completely "mad" and build such a huge squad.

It doesn't change much really, we can still look back in 30 or 40 years and see that it was a huge season. Probably still the Bundesliga winner with the most points, Bayern aside. It's obvious that this Bayern side wouldn't exist without us making Hoeneß angry.

Blablurn

I really don't get why you think this is so funny :lol

Klopp said that after the best half of a season in the Bundesliga ever. At that point, he didn't think that Bayern would go completely "mad" and build such a huge squad.

It doesn't change much really, we can still look back in 30 or 40 years and see that it was a huge season. Probably still the Bundesliga winner with the most points, Bayern aside. It's obvious that this Bayern side wouldn't exist without us making Hoeneß angry.

It definitely helped us. Unbelievable. The last 2 years were crazy.

L1NETT

Donkey poo

Oh well. Bad day at the office that. Mclean and Clarke hopeless. Mclean especially. Never one to hate your own players but fuck me he's about as useful as a condom made from hopes and dreams.

Move on from that. Still would like some more loan signings to add some pace but hey ho.

We neeeed some big Jim and sharpish

Fuck off Bradford

I'm going back to supporting United

You'll be back

Once Man United's evil empire finally crumbles and Darth Gaal dies a heroic death the football galaxy will breathe a sigh of relief and the little Bradford boys and friendly ewoks will rise again

Plasma

Banned

Southampton accepted a 16m bid from us did you really expect him to turn around and say you know what I'll stay here.

What is Lallana's footballing nickname? His name doesn't really support one, so whatever them came up with must be really shit.

Lallansy?
Lallans?
Lallazza?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom