• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

BzwMmL6CEAEakgi.jpg

Looks at those magnificent bastards

Liddle misses blades next week

gah

Wilbur

Banned
Because there was 11 players in the team and no keeper (De Gea).

Engage your brain, wiblur.

But I said it wasn't a flaw because he named eleven outfield players, taking it as a given that De Gea was involved

This is just crossed wires m8

Got FF13 to work, what a time to be alive.

Now just for my controller to work properly in the game.... and for the ESC key to not just quit the game lol

Bold One

we really need to push women's football in this country, just tuned in to watch the City/Chelsea game and its just row after row of empty seats....

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Moyes would do well at Inter.

a mountain or two to climb*

Francesco-Totti.gif

tumblr_nd2rquvHky1r30r4xo4_r1_500.gif

*Roma is merely a hill tbf

Pls be me soul mate

we aren't already?

tumblr_ndbrf6wWkw1r30r4xo1_500.gif

Lol you're way too nice Yurt. Some are from old Ultraman episodes but some are originals. They're usually painted/airbrushed by hand and limited to 20-30 per run so they go for hundreds of dollars if you catch a good release in the 5-ish minutes they're available.

Ultramaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! One of my childhood heroes along with Spiderman, Guyver, Berserk and Jojo :lol <3 there was a short-lived Dinosaurs version of him too, I remember that as well!

the attention to detail on some of these figures is really insane

Elchele

we really need to push women's football in this country, just tuned in to watch the City/Chelsea game and its just row after row of empty seats....

What's the point really
I would like for women to be able to participate in "men football" tho, for example Marta could fit right in a top club

El Topo

All you fools laughing at Moyes and Inter. Can't wait to see your reactions when Moyes leads them to glory and beats United in the Europa League final.

What's the point really
I would like for women to be able to participate in "men football" tho, for example Marta could fit right in a top club

She probably couldn't. Remember how the Williams sisters did against a male tennis player?

L1NETT

Seriously cannot wait till Aaron Mclean's contract expires

brings nothing to the side whatsoever

then again Devante Cole has been ghosterific

fucking shite

(watch him score now)

Yen

Just change your nationality, Clyne. Even San Marino will know your worth.
He could probably play for another one of the Home Nations. Dele 'adebola got called up for NI despite being English-Nigerian.
Yeah, I read that on wiki

Bold One

What's the point really

If Football became a non-contact sport and you somehow got the fanbase to become semi-civilised then yeah, Men and Women might be able to play together

right now, I would settle for more female referees and lines-women

HAHA

YES VIDIC

OH GOD THE IRONY

Anyway Keane is a narcissistic cunt.

EDIT: Anyway Odd, being Asian, I am required to love all things Ultraman (and Doraemon).

Never gotten into collecting the soft vinyl toys though.

Wilbur

Banned
Same with Bale. He's fine.

Lovren is a massive cunt too.

The others are slightly less cunts.

Oh yeah I forgot about Lovren.

Lambert though, can't begrudge him the move. Chambers and Shaw seemed to do things privately (haven't read anything about them anyway, a la Lallana).

Even Schneiderlin caused more of a fuss.

Wilbur

Banned
how bad was Roy Keane as a manager?

Did well with Sunderland (albeit they were expected to get promotion) and stayed up in his second year. Shit started going down after though, but it may have just been a slump in form, I can't remember.

Mid table mediocrity with Ipswich. Presumably his roles with Ireland and Villa are with a view to doing one of them in the future.

I have a Dead Rising 3 Steam code from that store that was selling it for free, but some people were saying their keys were already redeemed.

Anyone want to try it see if it's been used already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom