• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I really wanna talk about soft vinyl toys but there isn't even a thread on Gaf for Kaiju collectors.

Indie sofubi is my new obsession.

This guy should be coming in this week. Been waiting for months for it.

14049878725_18a6262e50_o.jpg

I'm sorry.

My thing is One Piece figures and the females of Evangelion.

Hixx

I think League 1 owes a humongous debt to Sunderland.

Conor Hourihane, Billy Knott and Jordan Pickford on the same pitch.

Third time's a charm, clearly, as well.

LOL

OH FUCK

NO WONDER.

Yeah there's no keeper sorry, hard to type on the phone while watching my nephews trying not to kill themselves in the playground.

qindarka

Banned
I dont know, I havent played in like 4 days

I just want to play with people who wanna play like I do

What time have you guys been playing? The sessions seem to be starting later than usual this year.

On a sidenote, I've gone off FUT for a while because Fuck EA.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
You can join Skeptic FC, Est. 12/10/2014

Everyone can.

Except people I don't like.

Needs a rest, everyone but his manager(s) can see it.

It actually exists i thought you were joking

Hixx

I assume that I'm on the list after that game the other day. Was a bizarre disconnect, still don't know what happened, neither of us was given the win.

I quit because you were playing sweaty as fuck in a friendly.

You can join Skeptic FC. I like sweaty players but only when I beat them.

It actually exists i thought you were joking

Skeptical, I see. You'll fit right in.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Italian job still aint in division 1 so theres still that

Yen

Remember when the Bolton chairman wanted the PL to have 36 teams, including Celtic and Rangers, split into a PL1 and PL2 with a 'grand final' to decide the champion. Some pup.

(The Lennon appointment reminded me).

Speaking of clubs, Banter FC had a weird game the other day where we went into it and immediately were controlled by the CPU, lol

It was fucking weird so we quit :(

Salvadora

Man I really wanna talk about soft vinyl toys but there isn't even a thread on Gaf for Kaiju collectors.

Indie sofubi is my new obsession.

This guy should be coming in this week. Been waiting for months for it.

14049878725_18a6262e50_o.jpg

I'm sorry.

What do you do with these figurines? Display them?

qindarka

Banned
I quit because you were playing sweaty as fuck in a friendly.

You can join Skeptic FC. I like sweaty players but only when I beat them.

Oh, so thats what happened. Has suspected that that might have been the case. Anyway, no hard feelings but I make no apology.

SHarris78

How does difficulty work in FUT?

I've started a Premier League season as Swansea on professional (lost to Man U 2-1, then beat Burnley by the same score) and it seems to be my level at the moment. I've also just satrted a FUT season after winning the (I think it was called...) Starter Cup. My FUT is a 3 star team with chemistry of around 66%, but I end up winning by rugby sized scores!!! Is there a separate difficulty setting for this mode, or does it automatically increase as you play.

Its pretty boring spanking everybody :)

Elchele

Well, if I were doing an MBA you'd be correct, I'd need to bump it up a few points, but as I don't have £50000 to spare I'm not doing an MBA, just a masters in management.

680 is probably just shy of what I would need to go to the number 1 school in the world for MiM, but suitable for anywhere else. I suppose I would have to retake it if I really ballsed up the Analysis section though.

Anyway, after looking at the university requirements a bit more, I decided German probably wasn't the best option for me and that I'd be better off going for Spanish. I did 2 years of German when I was 11 compared to no Spanish whatsoever, but it was so far back I'm basically starting from the same place.

The next Spanish test is on the 22nd of November, so I guess I've got about 40 days to learn ~500 words and basic grammar and conversation. Nice challenge.

estás jodido.

Fergie

Banned
Speaking of clubs, Banter FC had a weird game the other day where we went into it and immediately were controlled by the CPU, lol

It was fucking weird so we quit :(
Looked like real player names, some even took random shots from far.

Was very weird, and hilarious.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
After Inter links, David Moyes confirms he is “ready” to get back to work and favours a move “abroad” after Manchester United.

Yesterday reports emerged in Italy that Moyes was the number one target for President Erick Thohir should Walter Mazzarri be dismissed.

MOYES

INTER

CANT

BREATHE

DEAD

GorillaJu

I don't know anything about this, but I'll talk to you about them, if it makes you happy

show us your collection or your fav ones! I can appreciate art in all its forms

are they famous monsters from popular TV shows or just random ones?

Lol you're way too nice Yurt. Some are from old Ultraman episodes but some are originals. They're usually painted/airbrushed by hand and limited to 20-30 per run so they go for hundreds of dollars if you catch a good release in the 5-ish minutes they're available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom