• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I'm legit speechless

What a performance from England

What a performance from Leonidas reincarnated Wayne Rooney

What a save by the keeper at the end

Elchele

England and Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere has been watching clips of Bayern Munich's Spain midfielder Xabi Alonso on his iPad to make him a better player. (Sunday Mirror)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Scum

nCUoKLR.png

Lightning

Banned
Happy Chambers got the experience of 2 international starts. Hope he kicks on for Arsenal to secure his spot for club and country.

Hope Welbeck injury isn't serious.

Wilbur

Banned
I've just started this week's doctor who

Clara

j e s u s

she is fucking extraordinary in this 20s get up

Arnie pls share boner with me

Arnie

I've just started this week's doctor who

Clara

j e s u s

she is fucking extraordinary in this 20s get up

Arnie pls share boner with me

That little bob was sumptuous.

The episode was also really good, you're in for a treat.

I'm going to try and eek four miles out of this fucking inclement weather. In two minds about every item of clothing. Trackies or shorts (shorts). Normal socks or footie socks (normal). Short sleeved or hoody (short sleeved).

Definitely coming back with the flu.

Elchele

Should have downloaded Caterpirlo The DVD

That's actually pretty standard stuff.

What is funny about that?

Seems pretty standard fare to watch how some of the best in the world play the game.

I know it is common, even coaches use videos of top clubs to show the players how he wants them to play.

But I found it funny, being Wilshere and detailing that he watches the videos on his iPad. Isn't he playing as CAM in Arsenal now anyways?

3Sixty

Imagine how much Clyne would have rinsed them when they went down to 10.

Hope he's not even in the next squad.

Should announce his international retirement.

L1NETT

also coming down with the flu

sucks

Anywho, missed the england game as I was studying away like a good little student beaver. Sounds like I missed sweet fuck all

About right?

sucks

Anywho, missed the england game as I was studying away like a good little student beaver. Sounds like I missed sweet fuck all

About right?

You missed a heroes performance from Wayne 'future nobel peace prize winner' Rooney

Lightning

Banned
Imagine how much Clyne would have rinsed them when they went down to 10.

Hope he's not even in the next squad.

Should announce his international retirement.
You sound bitter as fuck. Chambers is a Southampton youth product you should be proud of him.

3Sixty

Also I pulled off an absolute worldy of a double save in the last seconds at 6 a side to win the game.

Feeling boss mode.

Scum

sucks

About right?

Having the flu will be a better experience, m8.

Lightning

Banned
This is incredibly condescending.

I'm sure you didn't mean it to sound like it but yeah..
I don't mean it in a negative way at all. Southampton made Chambers into the player he is at such a young age. In my view that is something to be proud off and shows tremendous skill of the Southampton youth development system.

Clyne on the other hand is crystal palace developed and just furthering himself more at Southampton. I just don't get how Clyne deserves blind faith when he will leave once the opportunity arrives while Chambers gets kicked to the curb despite being their developed player.

WJD

Trying and failing to psyche myself up to make the drive back "home" tonight ready for tomorrow. Sundays are miserable.

Portugeezer

AhxFrpG.png

Dunno what you guys were moaning about, I thought the England game was brilliant. Rooney misses and all.

what teh fuck is 1.5 under 1.8?

also is that return separate from your £50? is soooo... .damn nice son. I haven't bet in a while so I can't remember these things.

Labadal

Why did they play God Save the Quuen play during the Sweden - Liechtenstein game? They don't have any ties to the United Kingdom, do they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom