• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT7| daily blind is a renegade of funk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Labadal

I am so happy that I am not an English born football fan. I'd probably just break my neck from all the times I shook my head in disgust when I watched them play.

I am conflicted about getting FIFA 15. I haven't bought a FIFA game since 2004. I did like the demo but I do suck. I will see in the next week what I decide to do. If I pick it up, I will probably have to get at least one more controller for local co-op whenever the hooligans come by.

jesalr

what teh fuck is 1.5 under 1.8?

also is that return separate from your £50? is soooo... .damn nice son. I haven't bet in a while so I can't remember these things.

Under 1.5 is under 1.5 goals (so either 0 or 1 in the game). The @ 1.8 are the odds I bet at (The same as 4.5).

The returns are inclusive of the money I put in, so won 36 on the first bet, and 40 on the second.

Up £145 today though.

Arnie

Trying and failing to psyche myself up to make the drive back "home" tonight ready for tomorrow. Sundays are miserable.
I've got another pitch tomorrow. My fourth in almost as many weeks. It's bananas.

Arse is a bit wobbly tonight. Expect it to go tomorrow. Egg and chips for me tea.

What did he do?

BzxPxHYCQAAKyyV.png

Carbonox

What a day I've had.

Game against last season's champs

Scored the first goal of the game

Had the game of my life at CM and CB (to fill in for an injured player) until the 55th minute mark

Went up for a header

A teammate being stupid and not seeing what I was doing went for the same header

Went full whack in to my face

Long story short: dislocated my nose and broke my cheekbone.

What a time to be alive.
mqmd6Ld.png

Anyone gonna give Gotham a shot?

Wonder if there are any nods to the Joker in it, since afaik canonically (lol) he only becomes a figure when Batman already exists

Linius

Wonder if there are any nods to the Joker in it, since afaik canonically (lol) he only becomes a figure when Batman already exists

It seems like one of those projects to make easy money just because it's related to Batman. I'll just wait and see what people think when the season is done.

Scum

What a day I've had.

Had the game of my life at CM and CB (to fill in for an injured player) until the 55th minute mark

Went up for a header

A teammate being stupid and not seeing what I was doing went for the same header

What a time to be alive.
mqmd6Ld.png

Not a day goes by that Carbo doesn't go home injured.

L1NETT

why watch bilge like that
ain't seen it
when Peaky Blinders and Detectorists are on TV like RIGHT NOW

is british tv not good enough for you Hitcher.Why have got to look for shitty foreign imports

/farage face

---

Hope you are ok Carbo

can't imagine many folk in Stevo sunday league have teeth left

must be a right rag tag band of walking wounded

kharma45

What a day I've had.

Went up for a header

What a time to be alive.
mqmd6Ld.png

You can't dislocate your nose.

Carbonox

I don't fucking know lol

It's not broken fortunately but is a bit out of place. The doctor hopes it's cos of the massive swelling all up on my right side of the head and the break has slightly displaced my cheekbone.

"Dislocation" only way to describe the above to the dingbats I know.

I'm aware there is no joint in the nose to dislocate

Hope you are ok Carbo

Some right gammy people in my town. Makes me want to hide under my bed from the monsters.

Linius

why watch bilge like that
ain't seen it
when Peaky Blinders and Detectorists are on TV like RIGHT NOW

is british tv not good enough for you Hitcher.Why have got to look for shitty foreign imports

/farage face

---

Hope you are ok Carbo

You really are the Juan Pablo of TV shows. Always pusing UK productions. But they're usually great :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom