• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Messi

54501c496f751.PNG

:p

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Good, need Arsenal and Pool in as many comps as possible :D

Messi

timthumb.php

Pls Xavi...really. Checking out Madrids pitch lol.

Oh and Barca claim Neymar has put on 9lbs of muscle since he joined. But I am not sure I believe them.

jtb

Banned
stupid to say that discussing pedophilia is somehow an indictment of gaf

having said that, I don't get all the deleting of threads. google cache is forever, what's the point

Lightning

Banned
Can't wait until Debuchy, Giroud and Özil are back. Hopefully after the international break we'll have Koscielny back too.

These injuries are a pain in the ass.

Batongen

Banned

So, I decided to attend a LondonGaf meetup which EvilLore was attending (I thought, why the fuck not, got nothing else to do on a Friday). King Moc, were you at the same meetup by any chance?

Without hanging they guy out to dry, he seemed like a nice guy, except that he pulled a Dexter/serial killer/William defoe (Boondock saints) move on the dance floor in one of the night clubs and put his earphones on and started dancing to his own music instead of the club music. Just felt.. weird.

Wilbur

Banned
So, I decided to attend a LondonGaf meetup which EvilLore was attending (I thought, why the fuck not, got nothing else to do on a Friday). King Moc, were you at the same meetup by any chance?

Without hanging they guy out to dry, he seemed like a nice guy, except that he pulled a Dexter/serial killer/William defoe (Boondock saints) move on the dance floor in one of the night clubs and put his earphones on and started dancing to his own music instead of the club music. Just felt.. weird.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Sounds like something Cola would do

3Sixty

Bhd31MjIIAAHwIU.jpg:medium

Messi

Oh my god, I am dying. holy shit. Why would someone do that.

Arnie

fucking hell

bobito

Banned

Dead

King_Moc

Banned

Yeah, I was there. I was a bit drunk by that point though, don't remember him doing that, lol.

jts

...hate me...

It was either that or euro EDM.

Skull Candys are awsome ear/headphones.

I bought a pair for pc use, and they are alright. But uhm, some slight annoyances, will not go back.

mr cola pls

Elchele

dear Lord have mercy :lol

Carbonox

ahahaahahahahahaahahahahaha

shit i need to go to bed but i wont be able to sleep now thinking about this playing out in my head

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member

damn footygaf is going to get banned

Asked specifically if Salah and Schurrle had disappointed him, Mourinho replied: "Yes."
kYFVZc5.png

"Without any further complications, Diego Costa and Ramires will be fit to face QPR at the weekend. "
kYFVZc5.png
kYFVZc5.png

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

I have etymotic earphones that double very well as earplugs (pretty much identically to the earplugs they make). I go clubbing a fair bit and usually wear earplugs to spare my hearing, since a lot of people I know have hearing loss from it, but since I wasn't expecting to hit the club the night of a neogaf meetup I didn't bring regular earplugs with me. I always have earphones on my person while traveling, though, so I broke those out.

Fuck you, though.

Wilbur

Banned
Just finished boardwalk. Fucking hell. Last ten minutes killed me. Heart wrenching.

Goodbye to one of the best.

Wilbur

Banned
I have etymotic earphones that double very well as earplugs (pretty much identically to the earplugs they make). I go clubbing a fair bit and usually wear earplugs to spare my hearing, since a lot of people I know have hearing loss from it, but since I wasn't expecting to hit the club the night of a neogaf meetup I didn't bring regular earplugs with me. I always have earphones on my person while traveling, though, so I broke those out.

Fuck you, though.

Hahahahahaha sensational

absolutely sensational

Wait batongen banned? Evilore pls. Better be a joke one for a day or so or I'll ban you

I tried to watch it when it started but gave up 2 eps in or so. Seems that was a bad mistake.

Yeah, it really was. It's a grower. I was pretty bored for three or four episodes, but it's just dynamite.

Top Bottom