• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Portugeezer

ByKbaQxIcAI0TS6.png:large

hahahaa

Amazing.

rodvik

Fuck football.

Hats off to SpursGaf for recognizing the jammy factor there. Hopefully we will get a spot of luck soon. Grim fucking times and Pulis? Fucking Pulis? No fucking thanks.

Fuck football.

Hats off to SpursGaf for recognizing the jammy factor there. Hopefully we will get a spot of luck soon. Grim fucking times and Pulis? Fucking Pulis? No fucking thanks.

Tony Pulis is a better manager than Paul Lambert, and the football he'd have you playing would be no worse than Lambert's. Plus, he's not that much of a twat that it should put anyone off from hiring him.

Herr K

Banned
My stream changed from some Italian channel to Canal+. They're promoting a documentary on how things changed for Shaktar. Man that's rough.

#ForzaShaktar

rodvik

Tony Pulis is a better manager than Paul Lambert, and the football he'd have you playing would be no worse than Lambert's. Plus, he's not that much of a twat that it should put anyone off from hiring him.

Honestly I think he is the same kind of manager as Lambert. If we make a change no more British/Irish tat thanks. There is only one British manager who I would want and he manages Liverpool. For us if we get a new manager I want a modern coach and that means foreign.

Arnie

Honestly I think he is the same kind of manager as Lambert. If we make a change no more British/Irish tat thanks. There is only one British manager who I would want and he manages Liverpool. For us if we get a new manager I want a modern coach and that means foreign.
You should throw the job at Gary Neville.

That'd be great.

That dive lol. Sadly it will work at some point or the other, Serie A ref and all. Palermo needs to hold their shit together now, which is a hard as from a defense that has a hard time not shitting themselves at least once every 45 minutes.

Carbonox

I'm embroiled in the greatest battle of my life right now.

Legitimately shitting myself.

Don't think I will survive.

My nose is tingling and a sneeze is desperately trying to emerge from the blood and mucus filled orifice covered in a cast. Like Jim Carrey crawling out of the rhino in Ace Ventura. My face is like his face during that scene right now.
ibcQEAknQpBd7i.png

I'm not supposed to sneeze or blow my nose for a week or two.

I'm mouth breathing right now and I feel like half of GAF and they do it on a day to day basis!

ibe2Sdiv03u6yK.png
ibe2Sdiv03u6yK.png
ibe2Sdiv03u6yK.png

Wilbur

Banned
Lightning getting his jimmies rustled by Southampton is jokes

Wenger bought the inferior right back m8 take your anger out on him

Arnie

Arsenal fans rarely are.

So warped.

Salva has half an ounce of something. I just don't know what that something is.

Top Bottom