• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Scum

Dissonance, pls. How long does it take to get a corner flag fixed?
5YRcF.gif

Portugeezer

He probably lurked in some community threads or was going through EviLore's post history, saw bantergate, then held off a few days and made a thread.

No real coincidence.

WJD

Been knocked the fuck out by a horrific hangover all day. Didn't even drink that much.

One of only two days of actual freedom written off because I can't handle my drink anymore. I miss Uni.

jts

...hate me...
Am I too naive in thinking that the guy was just terribly unlucky with the topic and choice of words? Probably doesn't know what hit him.

On phone as well so can't be arsed to go through his post history but he's an 07 member.

I guess what I'm saying is #teamcoincidence

Scum

Been knocked the fuck out by a horrific hangover all day. Didn't even drink that much.

One of only two days of actual freedom written off because I can't handle my drink anymore. I miss Uni.

#OldmanEto'oCelebration

Looks nicer. More expensive.

I love physical copies; come close to buying GOT S1-4 like five times now, but balk at the price.

I bought the first season of Carnivale off Xbox Video for 20 fucking quid.

It doesn't even look much better than the HD rips I used to get.

Would be so killer to have a physical collection though. Would take up so much of my time though too.

Carbonox

Sviat enlisted in the Russian military. He's currently in Donetsk protecting crops and wheat granules. He has a portrait of AVB on his right sleeve which he kisses every night before he goes to sleep in a barn he procured from some Putin non-believers.

Scum

Oi. kharma. Recommend me a tablet. I wanted a the Air 2 but the vibrating put me off.

sviatoslav hasn't posted in two weeks

what happened to zenith

did they fire avb

He's got nothing to moan about since they've been winning, innit.

Top Bottom