• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Isn't a little girl suicide bombed in a CoD? They just plumb new depths for controversy.

CoD 4 was clearly the best. Ghillies in the Wind is better than anything they've done in years.

The first two CoD were the best for me, at the time at least. Then CoD 4 and then I completely lose track of what is shit and half decent.

COD just becomes more of turbo run and gun fest each year.

I wonder if anyone remembers that in COD4 (objectively the best COD by several light years) people spent most of their time crouch walking and being careful.

Scum

Ryan Mason made 5 tackles today, Capoue just 1. He is our biggest problem right now, his laziness in the middle and his complete lack of aggression leave our defense too exposed and it sets the tone for the rest of the team. Surely after that shite he served up Dembele or Stambouli have to take his place.

Dembele should play more.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member

I wonder if anyone remembers that in COD4 (objectively the best COD by several light years) people spent most of their time crouch walking and being careful.

Yeah it was still tactical in some sense. Snipers hid, teams controlled areas of the map and kill streaks could turn a game.

COD now is basically a racing game. You run around and around doing laps and picking up the odd kill here and there. It's truely shit.

I hope Treyarch can save this franchise.

jts

...hate me...
I'm waiting for Call of Duty: Fight In Syrian Hills

COD:FISH get it??!?!?!??! llooloololloooooollll

At some point, you can't really blame the personal (well you can but), it's clearly something more than that at Liverpool. It's at the point where you could have Bosscielny and Mertesacker as your CB pairing and still look awful at the back.

It reminds me of Arsenal a few years ago.

You need a Steve Bould.

We need a lot

A settled formation, preferably one that allows us to play 2 up top.
A player other than Gerrard in front of the back 4, or a babysitter for him
A new keeper
A new defensive coach

If we somehow addressed that, the back 4 would look much better imo. But the defense isn't even the problem at the moment, which says it all since they've been crap. Yesterday's match is probably the most inexcusably poor attacking display I've seen from us since Hodgson. No movement, no intensity, no effort, no quality, no bravery.

The only real chance we had was from a corner. Any decent team would have put Newcastle away yesterday, they were shite as well.

Hixx

1 and 2 are better than 4. But 4 is the best console CoD.

panty

ByKbaQxIcAI0TS6.png:large

hahahaa

I went out shopping with the missus and we initially thought to go out for dinner. Then, I tought twice and say: " Baby, leave this to papa "

And bought some goods to have dinner at home :)

KSIdcSd.jpg

Arnie

COD 4 was boss. Truly great.

Keanu Reaves is at the Texas Grand Prix and I'm fucking laughing my tits off.

no spoilers

brum brum

don't snitch

Imagine if someone told you in 2007 what a state Milan, Inter*, Man Utd and Liverpool would be in right now

*assuming Inter were any good back then. That may have been one of the seasons they were given the title, I don't recall

jts

...hate me...
Imagine if someone told you in 2007 what a state Milan, Inter*, Man Utd and Liverpool would be in right now

*assuming Inter were any good back then. That may have been one of the seasons they were given the title, I don't recall
You forgot United, and that would be the far more shocking revelation.

Top Bottom