• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

EmiPrime

How can you take into consideration that iOS on iPad is a blown up phone OS when more apps on Android tablets are blown up phone apps? What makes Android less of a blown up phone OS on tablets then?

Shit speakers, but you use a Nexus 7?

#dead

You can do a lot more with that extra screen space on Android and you can have multiple user accounts.

My Nexus 7 cost me £160 and I don't have to worry about covering up its speakers. At £400+ for an iPad Air it should have good speakers but it doesn't.

Elchele

Evilore will support the true Borussia

drDda55.gif

Manager

B1eIRg3IAAEEf2b.jpg
B1eIRUVIgAALz6k.jpg

H7bIKlW.png

Van Gaal:
Van Gaal said: “I have heard that it is a question on social media, but already the TV has shown that he is shouting and sometimes when you shout there’s a little bit of saliva with it. I don’t think that he’s a spitting figure.”

Pellegrini:
“No, no, I don’t know about that,” said Pellegrini. Asked if Aguero had mentioned it, Pellegrini added: “Maybe, but it’s something I don’t know about.”

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZlhK_TZHk0

Last derby:
B1dAIL2CcAEUZ16.jpg

jts

...hate me...
You can do a lot more with that extra screen space on Android and you can have multiple user accounts.

My Nexus 7 cost me £160 and I don't have to worry about covering up its speakers. At £400+ for an iPad Air it should have good speakers but it doesn't.

Points taken.

Tbf to the iPad's speakers tho, any speakers in such a slim profile can't sound proper. But they sound good for a tablet and better than the n7 (not £400 to £160 better but you're not paying just for sound). The problem in the iPad Air 2 related to speakers is how they make the iPad vibrate rather than the sound itself. It's even louder than iPad Air OG.

------

Fellaini is a cunt.

kharma45

Points taken.

Tbf to the iPad's speakers tho, any speakers in such a slim profile can't sound proper. But they sound good for a tablet and better than the n7 (not £400 to £160 better but you're not paying just for sound). The problem in the iPad Air 2 related to speakers is how they make the iPad vibrate rather than the sound itself. It's even louder than iPad Air OG.

------

Fellaini is a cunt.

N9 has boom sound, which does sound good on the M7 and M8. Should sound even better on it.

dc89

I like sports where you lose by falling down and crying

Want to become a MCFC fan. I think there are a lot of similarities between GAF and The Etihad Stadium.

The Etihad Stadium is a nexus of hardcore fans, sporting press, and FA delegates and partners. This is a neutral ground where football and banter, presented within the confines of civil, inclusive discourse, prevail through careful stewarding.

Let me know if you want a Cityzen membership card.

Slizz

Fucking Smalling, haven't even seen the incidents but it seemed clear on the radio that both were deserved cards

EmiPrime

Points taken.

------

Fellaini is a cunt.

It's thinness for thinness sake. I would have taken an extra mm of thickness if it meant the speakers didn't vibrate and the rotation/silent switch was still there. I don't know why Apple do this. I would like to return to iOS someday because I spend so much of my time on Macs but they keep making these weird decisions.

kharma45

It's thinness for thinness sake. I would have taken an extra mm of thickness if it meant the speakers didn't vibrate and the rotation/silent switch was still there. I don't know why Apple do this. I would like to return to iOS someday because I spend so much of my time on Macs but they keep making these weird decisions.

And a slightly bigger battery too.

jesalr

Mine seems to have went through. Confirmation email has the wrong price but my Amex is saying this

OB95cPs.png

When did you get yours in? I'd been trying for a while, and they seem to have a hold on a chunk of money in my account for all the times I tried, but I never got a confirmation email.

It gave me an error all but one time, and after the last time where I didn't get an error, I checked my account and a lot of money was on hold, so I figured I'd stop and check it at the store tomorrow.

K1LLER7

When did you get yours in? I'd been trying for a while, and they seem to have a hold on a chunk of money in my account for all the times I tried, but I never got a confirmation email.

It gave me an error all but one time, and after the last time where I didn't get an error, I checked my account and a lot of money was on hold, so I figured I'd stop and check it at the store tomorrow.
I'm sure you'll get it if you pull a few strings Michael :p

kharma45

10.40pm

jts

...hate me...
This was even better to watch in person.

I couldn't make it, but it was an incredible moment to watch live even if you were in China. But in the stadium must've been something else.

I must admit I had to revisit it right now. Insanity.

One of the Top 10 Porto moments I've lived I think. I'll make a list soon enough.

I mean, that season the team was subpar no doubt. But we couldn't lose the league to Benfica at home and we didn't.

I think we paid the price the next season though. The league was a clusterfuck but it was especially bitter to lose the cups the way we did :/

El Topo

Congratulations on murdering the only team capable of turning your league into a competitive occasion, rather than a collection of friendlies.

We're not to blame for their downfall. Also just for the record, the title race is still technically closer than in EPL.

Fergie

Banned
@marcosrojo5: Gracias a todos por los mensajes. Gracias a dios fue solo un mal momento/ thank you all for your messages. thank god it was nothing

Seems to be okay.

Hopefully it isn't a mistranslation. :lol

Top Bottom