• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Courage

JampackedSphericalCougar.gif

lmao

Am I too naive in thinking that the guy was just terribly unlucky with the topic and choice of words? Probably doesn't know what hit him.

On phone as well so can't be arsed to go through his post history but he's an 07 member.

I guess what I'm saying is #teamcoincidence

No way. The guy knew what he was doing. It was a troll thread.

Wilbur

Banned
Nathan you just cost Dean a free video game.

What a terrible brother.

you should have sent that ages ago you heathen ;_;

Seriously though this is my favourite gif in football. Every time I see it I laugh

tumblr_m7l9duPWxe1r3ejnr.gif

Like, I've just watched it on a loop for about 84 seconds and just laughed.

bud

that is an iconic moment in not just sports but also in world history

you ask kids in iraq who are running away from isis and who have no access to internet or a television about the slip and they will accurately tell you what it is, who the main character is, and why it is so sensationally funny and ironic

the slip

more people know about the slip than, say, spider-man

you ask kids in iraq who are running away from isis and who have no access to internet or a television about the slip and they will accurately tell you what it is, who the main character is, and why it is so sensationally funny and ironic

the slip

If only it was Torres scoring instead of Ba. Would have been even better.

the slip

:lol :lol

probably true as well

Crystanbul also

Carbonox

the slip

KuGsj.gif

Clegg

The slip didn't need to define that game though. Liverpool still had time to salvage a result but the longer the game went on the more unhinged Gerrard became. He took at least 3 wild swings at goal completely ignoring his teammates. It was one of the more dramatic examples of a player losing his bottle in recent memory.

jts

...hate me...
you should have sent that ages ago you heathen ;_;

Seriously though this is my favourite gif in football. Every time I see it I laugh

tumblr_m7l9duPWxe1r3ejnr.gif

Like, I've just watched it on a loop for about 84 seconds and just laughed.
His face is just incredible.

Arnie

The slip will be my end on this forum. Poetic, really.

I was close to a permanent ban following it and I'll no doubt request one in the coming months when Liverpool's situation looks comparatively dire.

I'll make sure to leave you all a lovely message before I go, though.

I've been here since 2007. Sometimes you just have to let go.

Pennywise

I was close to a permanent ban following it and I'll no doubt request one in the coming months when Liverpool's situation looks compartively dire.

What on earth should I do ?
Dortmund is 17th....
Seppuku ?
No.
We will rise again Arnie, we will.
So will Moyes though.

Wilbur

Banned

I was close to a permanent ban following it and I'll no doubt request one in the coming months when Liverpool's situation looks comparatively dire.

never leave me

So what you're saying is that you're slipping away from this forum and thread?

jts

...hate me...

Ask until Sep 2015 instead of perm.

I reckon Liverpool will be mighty next season with AVB on board.

EmiPrime

Android on tablets isn't close to iOS yet. Still so many blown up phone apps.

True but iPads have shit speakers and iOS sucks as a tablet OS (just a blown up phone OS). Either way you have to compromise. I use my tablet to read stuff and watch stuff so I like to be able to drag and drop files to my Nexus 7.

jts

...hate me...
True but iPads have shit speakers and iOS sucks as a tablet OS (just a blown up phone OS). Either way you have to compromise. I use my tablet to read stuff and watch stuff so I like to be able to drag and drop files to my Nexus 7.

How can you take into consideration that iOS on iPad is a blown up phone OS when more apps on Android tablets are blown up phone apps? What makes Android less of a blown up phone OS on tablets then?

Shit speakers, but you use a Nexus 7?

#dead

Top Bottom