• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Damn

FJV9PS9.gif

Linius

DC signed a deal with Sony, he's no longer doing City PR you guys. But if you want to know how good the Z3's battery life is, he's the man to ask.

Scum

Simeone is doing well at Atletico but could probably be tempted? Dunno about Biesla and Klopp.

They want Pep, if they don't get him they'll probably take another average manager. Perhaps they could get Blanc

Good luck to them with Pep. lool

Premier League players are pampered divas, they can't handle Bielsa.

Can we have him for a while? We need him to light a fire under the soft cunts we have. :<

K1LLER7

Apparently he went off cos he hurt his knee or something so he might be injured :lol

Called up for the NI squad too.

Really hope Falcao can play in a couple of weeks man, need somebody to run the other way against Arsenal. That's where they're shit. They'll manage everything in front of them.
LVG said it was a bit of cramp (BBC).

The international break has come at a good time for us. Should get a CB back. Rumbo's dad said he'll be out for 3 weeks so maybe he'll be back for Arsenal. Normally Welbeck causes them problems but Dat Guy is no more :(

Gambit

Bayern was pretty damn good today, and I just saw the Neuer thing has, rightfully, been turned into a gif.

Also, I bought a new laptop today and am now wrestling with Windows 8.1. Who ever thought full-screen apps were a good fit for a laptop?
I don't want skype on the whole damn screen, Microsoft.

Then I just played a bit of Bayonetta 2 again and it's a game that keeps on giving. Just wow.

rather I think Costa is the emperor of cunts and he's subjugating the lesser cunt that is Skrtel
Costa is fed up with being bullied because he's a stranger in a strange land. Not his fault he's a target.

Everyone just hates the people's club aka Chelsea FC est. 2003

Top Bottom