• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Mr. Sam

QPR fighting an uphill struggle against the referee here. There wasn't a scenario I could have imagined where QPR were a team who had my sympathies but here we are.

And a well deserved goal.

Portugeezer

What a tremendous deal we made with him :D

pinto+da+costa.jpg

doicare

United played about as well as injuries allowed them to today, the performance wasn't brilliant but it wasn't as bad as some people are making out. 67.3% possession and 23 shots is better than most other teams will manage this weekend.

When you have a team that nearly every single game has almost half their first choice team players out injured plus multiple reserve players, of course it's going to effect the performance with so many players being chopped and changed every week as well as a lower quality of player on the pitch than what should be.

It would be nice if after this international break United had the majority of their first choice team available for the first time in over half a year.... won't happen tho i bet.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Pirlo is injured

Thank God, it means he's gonna miss the Italy games

I don't know if we need him against Parma, probably not tbh.

Scum

BBC said:
The rule book

QPR 0-0 Manchester City - Posted at 17:55
It appears that QPR should have been awarded a free-kick inside the penalty area when Joe Hart fluffed his free-kick.

From The FA Law 13 - Free kick taken by the goalkeeper
"If, after the ball is in play, the goalkeeper touches the ball again (except with his hands), before it has touched another player, an indirect free kick is awarded to the opposing team, to be taken from the place where the infringement occurred."

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So, so jammy. You'd think Fergie was managing City with the shit they get away with.

Top Bottom