• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Marc

It's her uncle, and he's had a few pints.

Should have the liquid courage to do a Terry then.

7kILr.gif

3Sixty

Really liked our first goal today. Proper centre forward play by Pelle and smart finish from Shlong

I think I love Pelle.

KidJr

I didn't catch the Liverpool game but I follow this worryingly aggressive liverpool fan on Twitter, seems liverpool were just overpowered is that a good summary?

Did Costa get man of the match?

Fuck me bayren are good.

Manager

What the fuck? He starts 4-2-3-1, then puts on Dzeko 4-4-2, then with Dzeko injured, instead of putting on striker Jovetic he puts on unfit (returned from injury) Lampard and goes back to 4-2-3-1? Does he know what he is doing?

Blablurn

The reporter: Mister Guadiola. Was this Bayerns best match performance so far?

Pep: No

Reporter: But it looked pretty good to me.

Pep: Have you seen the first half? There was a lot that wasn't good enough.

Pep <3 If you win us the CL I will build a statue for you.

I didn't catch the Liverpool game but I follow this worryingly aggressive liverpool fan on Twitter, seems liverpool were just overpowered is that a good summary?

Did Costa get man of the match?

Fuck me bayren are good.

No idea who got man of the match, but don't think it should be Costa. He was fighting hard as always and such, and got his goal, but a few other performances were better I thought, especially Matic.

Azpilicueta was pretty great too

spkoit.gif

Manager

So no Jovetic? Now suddenly 4-4-2 is impossible? But starting 4-4-2 against CSKA, Chelsea etc, playing ten minutes ago, that was fine?

Top Bottom