• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Blablurn

The way we score goals and create chances reminds me of art. Created and orchestrated by the mastermind Pep Guardiola. Incredible.

We play a lil like Barca played against us in 2009.

Blablurn

tumblr_inline_neqdml1INs1rvi6ay.jpg

Bunch of mates

3Sixty

Lol Sagna making a massive deal out of it :lol

HAHAHAH guy in the crowd

"Grow up mate, how much do you get paid a week"

Fellaini: Brings "balance" to the team, give us much needed height, give us somebody to target, adds a much needed physical presence to the team.

I like Herrera too, but Marwan is needed and is actually playing well at the moment.

He himself doesn't bring balance. The formation brings balance because we don't have 2 strikers up front not being able to help out in defense. Fellaini does bring height and a physical presence, but it's not something needed in every match. It would have been harsh to drop him after his recent relatively good performances though so I was more or less fine with him starting.

Herrera was our best player after Di Maria before his injury. He was not only helping out the attack, but was also putting in a defensive shift making interceptions and tackling players.

I would prefer Herrera starting from now on.

He himself doesn't bring balance. The formation brings balance because we don't have 2 strikers up front not being able to help out in defense. Fellaini does bring height and a physical presence, but it's not something needed in every match. It would have been harsh to drop him after his recent relatively good performances though so I was more or less fine with him starting.

Herrera was our best player after Di Maria before his injury. He was not only helping out the attack, but was also putting in a defensive shift making interceptions and tackling players.

I would prefer Herrera starting from now on.
Fellaini did win a lot of defensive headers today tbf. We are prone to the long ball over the top right now.

McNair looked okay again though. He's better than the rest right now.

K1LLER7

Fellaini did win a lot of defensive headers today tbf. We are prone to the long ball over the top right now.

McNair looked okay again though. He's better than the rest right now.
Yeah McNair was good again. Comfortable on the ball too.

McNair - Rojo, is the way to go.

Yep. I told the lads at work he'll be gone in the summer. But who replaces him? Biesla? Simeone?? Klopp??

Simeone is doing well at Atletico but could probably be tempted? Dunno about Biesla and Klopp.

They want Pep, if they don't get him they'll probably take another average manager. Perhaps they could get Blanc

Yeah McNair was good again. Comfortable on the ball too.

McNair - Rojo, is the way to go.
Apparently he went off cos he hurt his knee or something so he might be injured :lol

Called up for the NI squad too.

Really hope Falcao can play in a couple of weeks man, need somebody to run the other way against Arsenal. That's where they're shit. They'll manage everything in front of them.

3Sixty

Apparently he went off cos he hurt his knee or something so he might be injured :lol

Really hope Falcao can play in a couple of weeks man, need somebody to run the other way against Arsenal. That's where they're shit. They'll manage everything in front of them.

You need Dat Guy

Nah confirmed cramp.

Top Bottom