• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
"If Southampton finish in the top four, that will be the single greatest achievement in Premier League history."

Robbie Savage almost sounds angry that we haven't just moved out of the way. Prick.

Someone said they have a transfer council

Ah, I remember reading that too.

The three points are inside. That's just another saying literally translated.

That is just.... incredible

TGNz0rC.png

Initially it was left for Egypt to host it but they refused due to ebola and security fears. I'd imagine Moroccos reasoning is the same.

Man Utd Facebook ‏@MUFC_Facebook 8 minutes ago
Someone pls tell Luis Van Gaal to switch back to the diamond with Andre Herrera without the diamond we are static like a dead giraffe

---

ZzQzSAq.gif

TeddyBoy

How can a minority be significant? There was an article in the telegraph today saying that rodgers needs to be given more time. Oh and to buy some mark one type players and not mark two's.

Significant as they as worthy of attention but simply aren't the majority.

I'll edit my post to sizeable instead of significant to make this clearer.

I really want us to work this out without spending more money, Rodgers has surely done enough of that.

this is where rodgers has to prove his quality. I want him to succeed, but he needs some perspective and has to start making big decisions immediately. these are the players we have, make good of it. people are writing us out of top 4 which is an unacceptable outcome for the club this season. he will lose his job if we don't qualify for the champions league.

100% agreed Powdered.

If we don't win our next game it's going to get much worse for Rodgers, people are already comparing our summer and current state of the squad to Hodgson :(

Top Bottom