• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

One Liverpool twitter account is. Its not like golden boy Gerrard and all his mates have to clean it up ffs.

You just know Costa left a turd somewhere though

Haha fucking christ, it's a few bottles, some grass from boots and a little paper. Nothing is destroyed. I could clean that up in 5 minutes.

Linius

That's what dressing rooms look like...?

To be fair, they could have at least put their junk in a trash can. Makes no sense to leave your bottles of shampoo, water and a bunch of toilet paper all over the place. I suppose they've been raised to clean up after their asses at one point.

The mud and grass, yeah that belongs there.

To be fair, they could have at least put their junk in a trash can. Makes no sense to leave your bottles of shampoo, water and a bunch of toilet paper all over the place. I suppose they've been raised to clean up after their asses at one point.

The mud and grass, yeah that belongs there.

It's tape, not toilet paper lol

Linius

It's tape, not toilet paper lol

Tape or whatever. Doesn't undermine my point. But looking at the posts in this thread I'm apparently the only person who is taught not to leave a mess. I know they pay people to clean the dressing rooms, but it's little to no effort for each of the players to at least put their junk in a trash can. Leave the rest to the cleaners.

chelsea are the most deplorable club in the premier league.

worse than qpr.

absolute filth.

gkpvwr.gif

elmtfh.gif

oztbpy.gif

YU1lB1F.png

ltvyna.gif

cHNjGdP.png

3Sixty

Tape or whatever. Doesn't undermine my point. But looking at the posts in this thread I'm apparently the only person who is taught not to leave a mess. I know they pay people to clean the dressing rooms, but it's little to no effort for each of the players to at least put their junk in a trash can. Leave the rest to the cleaners.

If you want to hear some real changing room drama.

Saints away has mirrors in the toilet cubicles, one at head high and one knee high. Not only do you have to watch yourself take a shit but there also used to be a saints shirt between the 2 mirrors so it looked like you had the shirt on. That was until famously an unnamed French Arsenal player pulled them down after a defeat.

noal

Banned

Saints away has mirrors in the toilet cubicles, one at head high and one knee high. Not only do you have to watch yourself take a shit but there also used to be a saints shirt between the 2 mirrors so it looked like you had the shirt on. That was until famously an unnamed French Arsenal player pulled them down after a defeat.

That's brilliant.

Wow that sounds fantastic for whatsapp video messages

Linius

Haha, that's proper banter

3Sixty

Other great shit about the room.

The seating is sort of wooden slab bench designed to be a slab or 2 too deep which means you can't lean back against the wall and have your feet on the floor at the same time. Causes havock with you hamstrings.

7 Showers so people have to wait ages.

Painted corners to make the room feel smaller.

Also the tunnel used to have artwork designed to intimidate away players as they got closer to the pitch.

The seating is sort of wooden slab bench designed to be a slab or 2 too deep which means you can't lean back against the wall and have your feet on the floor at the same time. Causes havock with you hamstrings.

Also the tunnel used to have artwork designed to intimidate away players as they got closer to the pitch.

Thats awesome, no wonder you're doing so well this season

Linius

Psychological warfare, banter.

There was a time when teams came to visit us and people would say they're already 1-0 behind. Those were the times. My dad used to go to Ajax games for free by sneaking inside the stadium around the back with his school buddies. Those were the times.

Linius

Tomorrow can be a pretty important day looking at the table. We really need the 3 points to stay with PSV. And Feyenoord is facing a tough opponent. Would be brilliant if we can establish a comfortable gap with the rest of the pack. Vitesse need to deliver.

Linius

The injuries ruined any potential. You can have him for a few mils.

Yeah lol, how about no

He should have made the right call during the summer. He had the chance to come to us on loan but decided he's too big for the Eredivisie now. He said he wanted to play in a big league.

#wenttoseriea

Joke's on him.

Randdalf

I seem to remember Andy Awford ordering some changes to the away dressing room at Fratton Park during the start of this season. I think they painted it grey or something. We can't afford deeper benches. Or mirrors.

3Sixty

3Sixty will like this.

:lol

It feels so good to be good.

Really hope we get some results against the "big" teams.

I seem to remember Andy Awford ordering some changes to the away dressing room at Fratton Park during the start of this season. I think they painted it grey or something. We can't afford deeper benches. Or mirrors.

:lol

I understand mirrors are a scarce resource in Portsmouth anyway

Top Bottom