• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Plasma

Banned
I am certain Wenger will not buy anyone in January (maybe another troll loan like Kallstrom). outside of chelsea, the league is really weak this year; we'll make top 4 regardless, and that's exactly the problem.

Keep slipping up like this and we won't, haven't been able to win against any side in the top half this season.

Next Game just became massively important for both Man U and Arsenal

The battle for Europa League.
CNB1W6d.png

What a weekend for United.

Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool, Everton and City all dropping points.

Thank fuck we capitalised

Got to make it count after the international break though innit.

Arsenal, Hull, Stoke - some shit like that. We need to win all of them.

KidJr

Well this is embarrassing and annoying. Fuck Arsenal sometimes. Seriously.

X10

I honestly don't know how I can keep this level of emotional disappointment up, week in week out I give and give to arsenal. Honestly they are going to the deathod me.

Wait why does that halo gif look like cod

jtb

Banned
Keep slipping up like this and we won't, haven't been able to win against any side in the top half this season.

we'll finish top 4 by default. I expect us to finish 3rd (and a good 20+ points off the title, too). chelsea, city, arsenal + one more team.

who's going to replace us? liverpool? don't make me laugh.

Plasma

Banned
Stop pretending a manager change will solve everything. Look at Dortmund's position and Klopp is a great manager.

It's the exact same year after year though, we even have the money at this point and the manager chose not to invest it into the squad. It's even basic stuff like setting up the team, what formation to use, what tactics, how to adapt to different teams he doesn't have a clue.

Why indeed

What's happening btw, I don't get it? (I know nothing about Halo or why that was bad)

They've added sprint and iron sights. After all of the backlash of Halo going towards the COD style, they've added iron sights and kept sprint.

It goes away from what people want out of Halo, which is a console arena shooter. Sprint and iron sights slow down the game when it should be sped up. It's further evidence that 343 really don't know what made people like Halo.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Arsenal and Spurs are both affected by the same disease, powderpuff in the middle and unable to reverse the momentum in games.

K1LLER7

Thought Sanchez was average today. Did well to get into the position for the goal, but needed to do more.

Welbeck was good as was Chamberlain (going forwards).

Esch

Banned
It's the exact same year after year though, we even have the money at this point and the manager chose not to invest it into the squad. It's even basic stuff like setting up the team, what formation to use, what tactics, how to adapt to different teams he doesn't have a clue.

it was obvious what was needed before the season started. We needed a better dm, a cb of high quality and a reliable striker up top. People have been saying this for a while.

we only (sorta) nicked one of those. Alexis and Welbz have done well, but I see lots of spotty play from the latter.

Top Bottom