• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

da fuq is this shit?

haloisdeadads21ds80.gif

why

Fucking idiots

They haven't got a clue

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Parma 4 - 5 Milan: What a Milan! Sure, the defense is a bit shaky, but what a Milan!

Parma 1 - 2 Roma: Damn, Roma had to give it all, Parma played really fucking well!

Parma 2 - 0 Inter: Trololol Inter! Parma are back!

Juventus 7 - 0 Parma: Ehhh, but it was Parma ...

Notice the difference?

Parma are still shit, but we played well.

I'm used to that by now :( they fucking brainwashed me :(

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Just terrible from Arsenal. They've got to address their defense in January.

Esch

Banned
I'm not mad about losing to Swansea, they're a good team. Especially Ki and Gylfi. I am pretty mad that Wenger bungled his management of this defense all season though.

Zabojnik

How is nobody seeing this? Arsenal are pulling a reverse Arsenal this year. So-so start and first half of the season, beasting from February onwards. Just according to Wenger's masterkeikaku.

L1NETT

Calum Chambers looks good

16 million

cor blimey. Bargain that.

kid will be lighting up the championship in no time. Notts Forest or Watford? Toughie

Zabojnik

Getting Coman for free was a sensational steal. Pogba levels of. What a player. A mix between Hazard and Sterling. 18 years old.

Absolutely sensational.

Ah the bitterness is strong!

Bitter? Nah. Surely the ones you owed money to would be bitter...

,...there is the company voluntary arrangement (CVA), on which the club's great progress since 2002 has been built – debts to a barrage of creditors, amassed by the previous regime, were settled for 5p in the pound. The City and County of Swansea was owed £35,000. Three other local authorities had to write off money and Dillwyn Llewelyn community school was owed £1,175. Swansea NHS trust was owed £1,960, the South Wales police authority, £10,448.76 and the Welsh Ambulance Service, £1,063.97. St John Ambulance was there too, its training company owed £2,411.10.

Hell, even your stadium was built with £27m of public money.

Football is all about making money these days. Swansea are no different.

The only I'm bitter about is the state of modern football in the UK.

Plasma

Banned
Thing is even after the international break I expect nothing will really change. Fully expect the exact same line up with maybe Arteta to replace Flamini and the same mistakes to be made.

Top Bottom