• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Dropping like flies.

i9exgFIXLCr4C.gif

Wes

venison crêpe
So it would appear that a number of things have happened in the past 24 hours and people need to chill out a bit. If anyone has an issue they want to raise about anything bring it up with me, or another mod, via PM.

Let's not bog down the thread any further.

So it would appear that a number of things have happened in the past 24 hours and people need to chill out a bit. If anyone has an issue they want to raise about anything bring it up with me, or another mod, via PM.

Let's not bog down the thread any further.

It's a trap.

Clegg

Tbf Quiche did call Cola a cunt and tell Wes to ban him if he wanted.

I love how we've had a tranche of bannings in the same day which were completely unrelated.

Quiche noooooooo!

Just turned the City vs Newcastle game on, I thought City had gone 1-0 up. Now Silva off injured, nothings coming up Manuel today so far

Wes

venison crêpe
Wes, just cool the thread down by posting some youtube music videos of songs from the nineties.

Here's a challenge for you:

See if you guys can remember the Fresh Prince of Bel Air opening lyrics without checking online.

Me and everyone I have asked all got stuck on one line in the verse about the cab.

Here's a challenge for you:

See if you guys can remember the Fresh Prince of Bel Air opening lyrics without checking online.

Me and everyone I have asked all got stuck on one line in the verse about the cab.

I think I could probably do the short TV version but I wouldn't stand a chance with the full thing. It's like the national anthem.

Top Bottom