• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Kyoufu

Its important to note that, while a cunt, all I do is pass to people, I do not have a history of being selfish, people in the club tell me that I should shoot and I dont id rather pass it.

I am not a selfish player in any regard, I made a mistake, I was trying to cross the ball in the box.

I probably shouldnt have said "know how it feels" but Quiche is notorious for being a selfish player, also for never, ever seeing me through on goal because there is a passback to other players he likes more.

I don't find Quiche to be a selfish player at all. He has the 3rd most assists in the club.

Zabojnik

B1IzAy0CUAAdsQy.png:large

;_;

Hixx

While all this was going on I was making a fucking sensational run from my goal so I could rainbow flick it again and then I would have scored this time

neuer aint got SHIT on Captain Hicky.

But then you're not taking advantage of Quiche's position. Personally I think the run inside would have made both options more likely to succeed. Also, the left back is way too deep in that situation, but let's no go into the opposition's defending.

tacticalleh24d6w.png

Read my post first ok, I don't want to be more emotional than I already am. There was a lot of people in the box, like our whole team, me being 5'10 wouldn't have added much in there. This is what I imagined.

qfLTF8E.png

That's a roulette before my goal, in the box.

FootballFan

Danny Dyer should do a special on footballgafs greatest rivalries

Quiche vs Cola
Arnie vs pulga
pulga vs FootballFan
Kermit vs everyone

We all know the best ones are:

Hixx vs Zabojnik
Messi vs Jeff Alberton

The real question is why were you out wide as well? There's no reason for you to be there. You should have made a run the other side of Cola.

I think you got off lightly there tbh

Yep. No team work or communication with believe FC. Which is why banter FC is the club to be at.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I feel like im in Game of Thrones

ive only seen the first season

its a fifa game
today hixx as a goalkeeper went to the middle of the pitch doing a skill move and no one cared

You clearly missed my disapproving sounds. I only let it slide cause it strangely worked. Otherwise Hicky would have had a talking to after the game.

Read my post first ok, I don't want to be more emotional than I already am. There was a lot of people in the box, like our whole team, me being 5'10 wouldn't have added much in there. This is what I imagined.

qfLTF8E.png

That's a roulette before my goal, in the box.

You're not going into the box m8. Your run is to open up space for Cola. And if the defender doesn't go with you then all Cola has to do is lay it across for you to launch it top corner #liquidfootball. I'll admit your option would have worked, but you would have had to delay your run until just before Quiche cuts it back.

Very nice pitch you've drawn btw.

Esch

Banned
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/qpr-defender-rio-ferdinand-banned-4531653

Out-of-favour Queens Park Rangers defender Rio Ferdinand will be spending even more time on the sidelines after being banned by the FA for three matches with immediate effect.

The former England defender also received a fine of £25,000 and will be made to attend an FA-organised education programme after a misconduct charge against him was found proven.

The charge relates to comments which Ferdinand made on Twitter on September 1st, in which he describes a user's mother as a 'sket'.

Ferdinand was tagged in a message which read: “Maybe QPR will sign a good CB they need one”.

He replied: “Get ya mum in, plays the field well son! #sket”.

The term ‘sket’ is described in the Collins English Dictionary as, ‘A promiscuous girl or woman’.

An FA statement read: "Queens Park Rangers defender Rio Ferdinand has been suspended for three matches commencing with immediate effect, subject to any appeal, after an FA misconduct charge against him was found proven.

"It was alleged a comment Ferdinand posted on his twitter account was abusive and/or indecent and/or insulting and/or improper.

ibnBkg6EI4PSEV.gif

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
You clearly missed my disapproving sounds. I only let it slide cause it strangely worked. Otherwise Hicky would have had a talking to after the game.

But you wouldn't be stuck in a pissing contest with him that has lasted until now, would you.

But you wouldn't be stuck in a pissing contest with him that has lasted until now, would you.

I would have insulted the colour of his hair and probably made a comment about him being our Don Vito.

The hilarity of this argument made it all worth it, shame Cola deleted the last post.

Top Bottom