• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

El Topo

marvel phase 3 reveal

batongen

evilore

bla

quiche

cola

BEST WEEK EVER

In other news my surgery tomorrow could fix everything. I'm hyped. Nervous. Hyped. Nervous. Hyped. I'm going to ask for the nurse to toss me off.

You forgot noal's thread. But yeah, great week. Best of luck to you.

Footballgaf gonna get shut down.

RWFWUYi.gif

Let me explain. I didn't record it, so you will have to a get witness report

gZkccPP.png

Black: Other players
Cola: Yellow
Purple: Quiche
Red: Me.

95th minute.

Everyone are in the box.

I think even Hixx is at this point, despite being a goalkeeper.

Cola instead of passing it, decided to either run into one of those players or shoot it directly at them, I don't even remember. But this led to a lot of emotions, we all felt a lot of emotions at that point, I said something along the lines of "that has to be a pass out wide", or at least I tried because before I could even do that Quiche yells something over me about him having to pass. Cola then in return, clearly wounded here, also feeling a lot of emotions, responds in Wink Martindale fashion: "Now you know how it feels". This led to even more emotions than we already experienced, a few fuck you comments were thrown around, but fairly quickly Quiche said he was done with this game and left the game and origin.

Not many words were spoken after this, as we were all very emotional in the mumble. Some wanted to play on, but the spirit was broken and what you see in the thread, is what happened after.

Summary: Emotions.

The real question is why were you out wide as well? There's no reason for you to be there. You should have made a run the other side of Cola.

I think you got off lightly there tbh

kharma45

Let me explain. I didn't record it, so you will have to a get witness report

gZkccPP.png

Black: Other players
Cola: Yellow
Purple: Quiche
Red: Me.

95th minute.

Everyone are in the box.

I think even Hixx is at this point, despite being a goalkeeper.

Cola instead of passing it, decided to either run into one of those players or shoot it directly at them, I don't even remember. But this led to a lot of emotions, we all felt a lot of emotions at that point, I said something along the lines of "that has to be a pass out wide", or at least I tried because before I could even do that Quiche yells something over me about him having to pass. Cola then in return, clearly wounded here, also feeling a lot of emotions, responds in Wink Martindale fashion: "Now you know how it feels". This led to even more emotions than we already experienced, a few fuck you comments were thrown around, but fairly quickly Quiche said he was done with this game and left the game and origin.

Not many words were spoken after this, as we were all very emotional in the mumble. Some wanted to play on, but the spirit was broken and what you see in the thread, is what happened after.

Summary: Emotions.

That's pink not purple you div.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
i had to poop when we were playing earlier but i couldnt leave and i kinda forgot until now so that happened

The important thing is, that no one were racially abused this time.

#lovenomatterace #iNvid&Sharkeisha4ever

dMqUR1C.gif

The real question is why were you out wide as well? There's no reason for you to be there. You should have made a run the other side of Cola.

I think you got off lightly there tbh

Cause we needed options out there, to pass it around quickly ok. That situation happened very quickly.

That's pink not purple you div.

No that's purple.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Its important to note that, while a cunt, all I do is pass to people, I do not have a history of being selfish, people in the club tell me that I should shoot and I dont id rather pass it.

I am not a selfish player in any regard, I made a mistake, I was trying to cross the ball in the box.

I probably shouldnt have said "know how it feels" but Quiche is notorious for being a selfish player, also for never, ever seeing me through on goal because there is a passback to other players he likes more.

Scum

I see Paulinho has crawled his way back onto the bench tonight as Bentaleb is injured.

Vorm, Naughton, Fazio, Vertonghen, Davies; Dembele, Stambouli; Lennon (c), Kane, Townsend; Soldado

subs: Friedel, Dier, Chiriches, Chadli, Lamela, Mason, Paulinho

Let's see how this one goes...

bud

this one time my buddy got so upset i beat him in a game, he smashed his controller against the wall.

the mark is still there. right below the intercom.

i will forever be in his house.

It's a shame there's not a video because then we could have an interesting tactical discussion about what the right option was in that situation.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
quiche stop acting like you haven't done shit, man up, and apologize
and cola, stop being a bitch and take this to PM if you want to continue, publicly shaming him is not the way to go either

Top Bottom