• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Imagine your manager having to choose between Xabi Alonso and Poulsen and picking the latter though. Just imagine. Not that you really have to, because it actually happened. At Juve. With Ranieri. What a time to be alive that was.

Imagine jeopardising your relationship with Xabi Alonso and ousting him from your team because you wanted to sign Gareth Barry. Just imagine. Not that you really have to, because it happened. At Liverpool. With Benitez. What a time to be alive that was.

This game.

kfE0T4r.gif

Poulsen ... brilliant ... Poulsen ... brilliant. I ... no.

Yes.

There was a reason even Barca were seriously looking into buying him, and he got so much credit at Sevilla as he did, was a big part of the Copa del Rey and uefa cup wins. Marca even called him the best buy of the transfer window lol. In Schalke he also did well and won the cup with fucking Schalke. He was a great defensive midfielder.

Today he's obviously over the hill though, and he never truly got his form back after Juve and Liverpool.

That Halo thread is one of the funniest/saddest things I´ve ever read.

Knee jerk reactions to what you see are fine, its normal if you don't like something and to react accordingly but some of the stuff was a bit far. One of the 343i guys tweeted he won't tolerate him or his team having insults hurled at them, its a fucking video game, yes be attached to your favourite franchises but some people just go too far.

This idea of "I see something that I don't know the full story of I know I'm going to go and hurl insults/threaten people" is really pathetic.

Knee jerk reactions to what you see are fine, its normal if you don't like something and to react accordingly but some of the stuff was a bit far. One of the 343i guys tweeted he won't tolerate him or his team having insults hurled at them, its a fucking video game, yes be attached to your favourite franchises but some people just go too far.

This idea of "I see something that I don't know the full story of I know I'm going to go and hurl insults/threaten people" is really pathetic.

Well that just seems to be a video game thing, where a good portion of the fan base has the mental capacity of a mango. Not much unlike gamergate shit.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
i for one can't belive GamerGate is still a thing and some people actually are taking it seriously.

Just about to have a gander at A Bird Story

No Ads in that

#GOTY

Bought it and was about to start it, but a bit tired so will play secret world instead. I want to feel good and have a clear mind when playing it. We might not agree on hipster football, but at least we can with hipster games.
HVDcRns.png

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Guys:

Goodfellas, LA Confidential or 12 Monkeys?

Bear in mind that I haven't seen any of them.
i know i know i know

I've only seen Goodfellas but it was pretty ok. I would rather watch Godfather tho.

LTWheels

some guy at 343:

@JoshingtonState
No penalty to hip fire in H5, no movement penalty when scoping/zooming, no flinch. Tune in for the beta gameplay reveal at #HaloFest Monday.

If no movement pen or aiming pen then its not true ADS.

Maybe it actually is just a new animation for zoom as some have suggested?

Top Bottom