• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Lightning

Banned
Arsenal 0-1 Southampton.
Chambers OG

Imagine the scenes
It wouldn't surprise me at this rate but Sanchez will score so you'll need 2 goals. But don't worry Monreal and Mertesacker will help you for the second one.

Why didn't Wenger bring on Podolski? Instead we get Sanogo. Fuck that guy. It's an embarrassment that he even plays for Arsenal. Fuck Wenger man.

GorillaJu

That moment in the vine of Johnson had me so angry during the game. If there's no one to pass to and you have 10 yards of space all around you why don't you carry the ball forward, try to ping it to the winger, pass it back, something? Anything? Don't just casually kick it into a crowd of players.

Lightning

Banned
Mertesacker:

"We have to play simple, even if we are 1-0 up - even more then...We have to play serious football." http://t.co/fr5exbQUg1
Unbelievable really.

That just after we threw away a 3 goal lead earlier in the week. Only Arsenal can bring this level of lols.

Actually didn't you say to me that you hoped swansea lost every game this season because Gylfi scored against the dutch?
Not that I'm in a gloating mood or anything...
Dude did you have to remember that? I'm going to have more dutch lols when we lose over the break.

In saying that there will be vengeance! It's coming.

Yen

PleasedHarmlessGilamonster.gif

Hixx

Wonder if the BiasBC will show McCarthy not being sent off and that Howard should have been sent off. Let's see.

Hixx

Who is this fucking idiot host on MotD? It's not a talking point. He lay on the ball, last man, obstruction. Simple as.

Cesc has a thigh muscle tear and will be out for three weeks. The midfielder played against Liverpool yesterday despite going into the game with injury niggles. Mourinho not only played him, but kept him on for the entire 95 minutes the game lasted. He then announced the player would not play for Spain. - Marca

nzmp8vD.png

Cesc has a thigh muscle tear and will be out for three weeks. The midfielder played against Liverpool yesterday despite going into the game with injury niggles. Mourinho not only played him, but kept him on for the entire 95 minutes the game lasted. He then announced the player would not play for Spain. - Marca

nzmp8vD.png

I bet he plays against West Brom...

Scum

nzmp8vD.png

AkpmCMU.png

Linett, the Copenhagen supporters has started singing Vetokele's name at the matches now. He wasn't amazing for us, but at least he scored every now and then unlike our current team, God I miss him.

Scum

The lack of cunts and troublemakers in our team willing to do make something happen out of nothing is fucking depressing.
Wooden, can we have Costa please?

L1NETT

Linett, the Copenhagen supporters has started singing Vetokele's name at the matches now. He wasn't amazing for us, but at least he scored every now and then unlike our current team, God I miss him.

he's tearing it up for Wilbury's true club

a true hipster league legend

ghst

thanks for the laugh
Who is this fucking idiot host on MotD? It's not a talking point. He lay on the ball, last man, obstruction. Simple as.

at very least it seemed a pretty clear cut case of "don't be a prick, mate" which gets filed under unsportsmanlike behaviour.

howard has been a liability all season. dunno if they could drop their all star yankee even if they wanted to given the internet money he brings in.

The whole filming outside grounds is embarrassing. Our 'FullTimeDevils' shows that.

united supporters are particularly embarrassing this season.

Top Bottom