• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Watching a twitch stream of a girl from my Dutch board playing Silent Hill on PS4. She's clueless. After 20 minutes we're still in the first room and nothing happened :p

PT? Well that's pretty much the game, it's not like it's anything more than a teaser, nothing much happens other than you walk around a room and a hallway.

Linius

PT? Well that's pretty much the game, it's not like it's anything more than a teaser, nothing much happens other than you walk around a room and a hallway.

Yeah, but you should have been able to do something in 20 minutes right? All that happened so far was a scary girl who came by :p

Yeah, but you should have been able to do something in 20 minutes right? All that happened so far was a scary girl who came by :p

Not really lol. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF6IVUum7wI is the full thing.

It's not a game or a demo of silent hills. It's a concept demo really of them trying a few things, that they decided to release as a teaser.

Is he really?

Uhu.

In semi related things, I saw him in a magazine that my brother was proud to show me as he was in it too. On one page it was Brooklyn Beckham,

e9wqBJE.jpg

the next...

xSpN5eD.jpg

nt5j5sS.png

So I hear Hector Bellerin has broken Walcott's 40m sprint record at Arsenal.

I wonder if he could've played at RB today against the pacey Montero and put Chambers at CB to better deal with aerial threats like Gomis.

But then I don't have any management experience.
nlFuAua.png

After he got stood up he called someone to give him a ride home who ran late, so while he was waiting a car pulled up and the windows rolled down.

He said the sedan was filled to the brim with hot chicks who asked him to jump in the car with them. He respectability declined but they were adamant. He thanked them for the kind gesture but they didn't leave. Then one of the girls shouted "we want to rape you, come on in"

He ran

I don't know how he got home but he did

holy shit

Yes

Yea, but I don't see anybody beating Chelsea this season.

You can already see us getting over confident and complacent though, I think its that which will be what does it for us, not actually playing badly. Not a league match but I suspect the Maribor result was a big wake-up for the players and Jose would have made that clear.

We will lose, it might only be once or twice but it'll happen.

Personally i'd love to get through the Christmas period with our current record intact as it would be a bad time to lose but I suspect it'll come away somewhere. We've already played City, United, Everton and Liverpool away and went through unscathed but, big matches against teams doing well such as Southampton and West Ham are the ones that we have to be particularly careful in.

More Halo stuff

Carbonox

After he got stood up he called someone to give him a ride home who ran late, so while he was waiting a car pulled up and the windows rolled down.

He said the sedan was filled to the brim with hot chicks who asked him to jump in the car with them. He respectability declined but they were adamant. He thanked them for the kind gesture but they didn't leave. Then one of the girls shouted "we want to rape you, come on in"

He ran

I don't know how he got home but he did

Yes

I'd have been game. Be a challenge innit trying to fight em off.

You can already see us getting over confident and complacent though, I think its that which will be what does it for us, not actually playing badly. Not a league match but I suspect the Maribor result was a big wake-up for the players and Jose would have made that clear.

We will lose, it might only be once or twice but it'll happen.

Personally i'd love to get through the Christmas period with our current record intact as it would be a bad time to lose but I suspect it'll come away somewhere. We've already played City, United, Everton and Liverpool away and went through unscathed but, big matches against teams doing well such as Southampton and West Ham are the ones that we have to be particularly careful in.

Yep. Almost lost to fucking Maribor with not more than a few players missing, it's all it takes to make the team fairly beatable. Injuries or just players needing rest and the unbeaten run will stop.

3Sixty

At this rate we'll be going into that "tough period of games against big teams" able to lose all of then and still be top 4

WJD

Guys:

Goodfellas, LA Confidential or 12 Monkeys?

Bear in mind that I haven't seen any of them.
i know i know i know

Zabojnik

i remember when fenerbahce wanted him. Never have a group of fans been so relieved when he said he didn't want to play in turkey. Felt like the moment that girl you saw 3 weeks ago confirms that she's not pregnant.

Imagine your manager having to choose between Xabi Alonso and Poulsen and picking the latter though. Just imagine. Not that you really have to, because it actually happened. At Juve. With Ranieri. What a time to be alive that was.

Imagine your manager having to choose between Xabi Alonso and Poulsen and picking the latter though. Just imagine. You don't really have to, because it actually happened. At Juve. With Ranieri. What a time to be alive that was.

Poulsen was brilliant before he got to Juve. I blame his downfall purely on you.

Imagine your manager having to choose between Xabi Alonso and Poulsen and picking the latter though. Just imagine. Not that you really have to, because it actually happened. At Juve. With Ranieri. What a time to be alive that was.

Didn't we want £12m for Alonso, and you wouldn't go above 10?

Then he had the best season of his career.

Then he left :(

Zabojnik

Poulsen was brilliant before he got to Juve. I blame his downfall purely on you.

Poulsen ... brilliant ... Poulsen ... brilliant. I ... no.

Didn't we want £12m for Alonso, and you wouldn't go above 10?

Then he had the best season of his career.

Then he left :(

Legend has it Ranieri could choose either and went with Poulsen. Even said he didn't want Xabi because he was too slow and stuff. Later on he kinda tried to shift the blame on the club, so who really knows.

Top Bottom