• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Linius

Think of it this way Wooden, we have Zimling walking around these days. It can always be worse.

He doesn't play much though. Today he had like 20 minutes, got a good shot at goal. Managed to kick it out the stadium.

dc89

BOL8vQQ.jpg

Facism

Gold Member
oh yeah and Poulsen also did this about 10 minutes before getting sent off.
KuGsj.gif

kkhmya.gif

Guess he didn't feel like playing today

i remember when fenerbahce wanted him. Never have a group of fans been so relieved when he said he didn't want to play in turkey. Felt like the moment that girl you saw 3 weeks ago confirms that she's not pregnant.

Think of it this way Wooden, we have Zimling walking around these days. It can always be worse.

He doesn't play much though. Today he had like 20 minutes, got a good shot at goal. Managed to kick it out the stadium.

It cant be worse. We can't even win the Danish league. The Danish league is shit. If it wasn't for Amartey I would take Zimling.

bud23

Yesterday, I didn't know what ADS meant. I still don't know what this Is really all about. Don't really care. Halo 5 will be day 1.

TL DR: Nerds.

Linius

The icelandic striker yes please. Fuck defense, gift us Sana instead.

That will be 6 million for Siggy then. 10 million would be discount package price. I'll put you in touch with Overmars.

You can have Sana on loan if you pay his salary in full. If you guys can kick up his market value a bit we can sell him afterwards.

J Jizzle

Just got back from the liberty. What a result! The place went from silent to bonkers within the space of a few minutes. Arsenal just collapsed so quickly!

LTWheels

How do you properly sell players in FM? I always struggle to get a good price for players. I put Borini up for sell and I get offers like £900k up front and £1m over 24months from Italian clubs which is ridiculous.

Salvadora

why is there so much talk of chelsea going through the season unbeaten?

there have been many good teams since the invincibles and i cannot recall this happening with them to this degree.

there have been many good teams since the invincibles and i cannot recall this happening with them to this degree.

I wouldn't be surprised tbh

They've played 3 of the toughest matches, though they'll probably lose unexpectedly at some point

Probably because we are amazing at facing the top teams under Jose AND we seem to have fixed the problem we had last year: losing to lesser teams.

PSG v Marseille is tonight? Had no idea!
Mhmm! Should be good. Though I fully expect we will lose lol

I think it's less to do with the quality of their team and more to do with the quality of opposition this season. Everyone but them are shitting themselves on a regular basis.

No seriously, looking on FM forums and seeing people sell him for £11m. How??

Put him up for sale, don't just offer him around. Price should also increase as the transfer window is about to shut and such. Can't say I've had trouble selling my players, thought other teams were a bit too willing to spent too much on my shit, don't feel like I have done anything different from FM14 though.

Randdalf

Apparently, Arsenal signed Brooklyn Beckham? In two to three years time he'll be well on his way to the Capital One Cup and loan spells in League One.

Linius

Watching a twitch stream of a girl from my Dutch board playing Silent Hill on PS4. She's clueless. After 20 minutes we're still in the first room and nothing happened :p

Top Bottom