• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Fuck Adebayor. He can take Kaboul with him.

So, is that a 'Yes' or a 'No'?

Hmmmm

No

guvkfLC.gif

Carbonox

https://vine.co/v/OiWTjiPJJE9

bahahahaha I was hoping a Vine of this would come out

Wonder what team those old lumps play for. Stevenage? Accrington Stanley? Worcester?
cHNjGdP.png

In my hype for Ass Creed:Unity I completely forgot that another AC was coming out this week too. Will buy both.

Legend. Will get Rogue when it comes out on PS4 though (obviously happening some point next year).

wedward

Who can we get? Be realistic.

I'll let you know this summer.

I am fine with going backward if it means we eventually move forward. At this point this is the best we are going to get with Wenger.

I just want some excitement back in the club. Even if that means falling out of top 4.

Lightning

Banned
I'll let you know this summer.

I am fine with going backward if it means we eventually move forward. At this point this is the best we are going to get with Wenger.

I just want some excitement back in the club. Even if that means falling out of top 4.
We fail to get top 4 and keeping hold of Sanchez, Özil, Ramsey and possibly Walcott becomes hard. I am sure Sanchez and Özil would almost be certainly gone.

You really prepared to risk that to try and get wenger to resign?

wedward

We fail to get top 4 and keeping hold of Sanchez, Özil, Ramsey and possibly Walcott becomes hard. I am sure Sanchez and Özil would almost be certainly gone.

You really prepared to risk that to try and get wenger to resign?

No it doesn't.

They are all signed to long term deals. We wouldn't let Sanchez leave after one season and Ozil's value is at an all time low. Doubt any of the major clubs would be in for him. Walcott I think will leave no matter what happens. If playing in CL is so important to these players then maybe they shouldn't be blowing leads.

Who said anything about trying to get Wenger to resign? I just said I am ready for change. Whether that is now or in 2 years when his deal is up I don't really care.

Any recommendations for podcasts?

I listen to Sky Sports Sunday Supplement which I think is great, I've tried the daily 5Live thing and thought it was crap, listening to Football Weekly and I find the way they talk to the audience really weird but I'm listening to it for now.

Preferably ones about the Premier League really

Fintan

Any recommendations for podcasts?

I listen to Sky Sports Sunday Supplement which I think is great, I've tried the daily 5Live thing and thought it was crap, listening to Football Weekly and I find the way they talk to the audience really weird but I'm listening to it for now.

Preferably ones about the Premier League really
Football Ramble is alright.

They should use this tagline for the Manchester United vs Arsenal match.

THE STOPPABLE FORCE

MEETS

THE MOVABLE OBJECT

Seriously, I can't wait for the clusterfuck.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
juve%20parma%20FT-660x330.jpg

172031787-f9c2397c-4118-4615-b0f7-996d2f9045a4.jpg

Juventus_dilaga__7_0_al_Parma_Lazio_cade_a_Empoli_1415551810167

the blue brings out his naughty side

Guys:

Goodfellas, LA Confidential or 12 Monkeys?

Bear in mind that I haven't seen any of them.
i know i know i know
way too late on this but: you can't go wrong with any of those GOATs really! LA Confidential is more my thing (a neo-noir detective movie), so I hope you went with that one :p

Brad Pitt's acting in 12 Monkeys is the only thing stopping me from rewatching it

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
They laughed at him, called him names. Who's laughing now? Not Suen, I can tell you that.

I've sent a heartfelt apology letter to Elbuyback Morata

4 goals in 200 minutes <3

he still smells like Madrid though, and he ain't staying here for long that's fo shizzle. The better he gets, the more likely he's going to go back to them soon, which is why it's always bitter sweet seeing him score.

I'm not saying I want him to be shit so he can stay, but you know what I mean

do you?

do I?

Top Bottom