• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Blablurn

Bla. Do you remember when pep demanded Bayern sign Thiago.

What a moment.

When is the PES OT up?

That was the moment when Bayern kneeled down and opened Peps pants. We're his bitch now. But I'm okay with it. I'm just afraid of the time after he left haha.

PES OT will be up on release day. Apparently that's the new rule.

FootballFan

Damn Zab. :(

At least you'd be able to get over it quick. Wilbur is still angry about 2009/2011.

That was the moment when Bayern kneeled down and opened Peps pants. We're his bitch now. But I'm okay with it. I'm just afraid of the time after he left haha.

PES OT will be up on release day. Apparently that's the new rule.

We haven't been the same since he left for Bayern.

:(

Blablurn

Damn Zab. :(

At least you'd be able to get over it quick. Wilbur is still angry about 2009/2011.

We haven't been the same since he left for Bayern.

:(

I saw that :( I hope Pep still gives us 1 or 2 more years. I guess if he really wins the CL at some point, he will leave right away.

They laughed at him, called him names. Who's laughing now? Not Suen, I can tell you that.

I defended Allegri against MilanGAF and wanted him at Arsenal. The guy might look like an idiot, but is a solid manager.

Hopefully, the 7-0 win will give him the confidence to get his ideas across a bit more.

As for Arsenal....

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Perfectly, lol. We should let him play all season and then fake an ACL in May.

he loves them too much to do this, we mean nothing to him. NOTHING

btw that whole Pogba shooting from outside the box --> someone jumps on the rebound is fucking brilliant :lol it worked twice last night!

I defended Allegri against MilanGAF and wanted him at Arsenal. The guy might look like an idiot, but is a solid manager.
Lippi implied that Milan's issue is their weak squad, not managers.

Blablurn

A lil teaser from the OT :O

QAuqLp0.png

Lippi implied that Milan's issue is their weak squad, not managers.

Yep. People will say he had Silva and Zlatan for his title winning season, but he still did a good job in his first year with a big club that had been average for a few years. Then they get rid of the Pirlo and his idea was to build the team around Silva's passing. They did ok and finished second, but hen they sold Silva and he was left with no one who could do what he needed, but he still managed to get them third, which was his best job IMO.

His final few months were him not giving a fuck because of the way Silvio had treated him in the summer.

Milan have just terrible defenders for the last four years, and even De Sciglio hasn't pushed on to the next level.

Allegri might not be the man manager of Conte, but he has good ideas and was always a great choice for Juve amongst managers within Italian.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yep. People will say he had Silva and Zlatan for his title winning season, but he still did a good job in his first year with a big club that had been average for a few years. Then they get rid of the Pirlo and his idea was to build the team around Silva's passing. They did ok and finished second, but hen they sold Silva and he was left with no one who could do what he needed, but he still managed to get them third, which was his best job IMO.

His final few months were him not giving a fuck because of the way Silvio had treated him in the summer.

Milan have just terrible defenders for the last four years, and even De Sciglio hasn't pushed on to the next level.

Allegri might not be the man manager of Conte, but he has good ideas and was always a great choice for Juve amongst managers within Italian.

Ahahaha his relationship with Silvio was absurd, he shat on him in the media on daily basis and used to drop in (randomly?) to give the team a pep talk in the changing room. He really tried to undermine him in every way possible :lol and even took credit for the good results :lol "I told him to switch the formation :)"

LTWheels

Apparently some of our scouts where sacked last week. Indicative.

I would like to see us finally buy a proper DM in January.

Probably worth paying to get Origi early. But he is still very young.

Apparently some of our scouts where sacked last week. Indicative.

I would like to see us finally buy a proper DM in January.

Probably worth paying to get Origi early. But he is still very young.

Really quite disappointed with Rodgers giving Lovren and Gerrard starting spots against Chelsea. Toure and Lucas had earned them against Madrid, not to mention that their replacements have been shocking all season

Want to see more of Can, and less of most of the others :p

Not sure whether I want us to bring Origi in early, if he gets stuck on the bench it'll be a complete waste. We certainly need a new striker though.

LTWheels

I think we did make some good signings, however they are for the future rather than now. I've seen good things all from Moreno, Manquillo, Can, Markovic. Like said none are really ready to make a big impact now.

I think Lallana is a good player to add to our squad, despite his price.

Lovren has been extremely disappointing. It's not as of he didn't play well last season.

I think a lot of our problems comes from Gerrard's lack of legs and no true DM. Means all our midfielders have to sit a bit deeper, slower build up player etc. attackers get past Gerrard too easily

. I know our CB are not playing well, but they probably have less protection than any other team in the league.

Top Bottom