• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
AFAIK, every Wage Bill list is just guess work.

at least the ones published on La Gazzetta dello Sport defo are

That's somebody's guesswork.

Maybe I am giving the club too much credit but I doubt they would give a new long contract 4 years ago to such an injury prone player and not put in conditions based on fitness/appearances. To on top of that give him a pay rise...

True that it is guesswork, but high wages for squad players has always been something that has been linked to Wenger. I have heard 60 for a few years with Diaby.

Isn't Wenger's idea that there shouldn't be a big disparity between the wages players earn and so some of the younger players were earning more than you'd expect and the better ones less.

Not sure that's the case anymore.

Suarez has been talking again:
Suárez: "Arsenal would've been a big mistake. When I went to get my things [for Barça move] Gerrard also told me I've made the right choice"

Suárez: "I'm an easy target. A bite is harmless. Anyone can break a leg and not get punished. At least I don't bite like Tyson to hurt"

looooooooool

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Got dr;s appointment, bricking it, should be fine but god i hate them

Boooo

Labadal

Bloodborne delayed. We all know who to blame. He probably did it just because people have been laughing at Liverpool. I hope you guys are happy.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Bloodborne delayed. We all know who to blame. He probably did it just because people have been laughing at Liverpool. I hope you guys are happy.

he's only hurting Liverpool GAF btw :( since every single Man United fan here hates DS anyway

John Wick tonight and 71 tomorrow

I'm so glad I'm not Woodenlung, how can anyone hate movies.

I don't hate movies. It's just very rarely I think any of them are great, and I prefer tv shows. Movies almost always feel rushed, I want the character development over time.

Jack cw

it's ok u can always steal some balls and style from BVB

You guys are so bitter :(
ibvzZI0I1yqbiA.gif

GorillaJu

My gf used my phone to buy a dress off Rakuten so I started getting served ads of women's fashion. I couldn't help it and clicked on a sexy one to see the enlarged penis photo and now I'm getting more sexy dress ads. It's a never ending cycle. I now have sexy Japanese girls on both ends of my Gaf browser.

Not that I'm complaining.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
My gf used my phone to buy a dress off Rakuten so I started getting served ads of women's fashion. I couldn't help it and clicked on a sexy one to see the enlarged penis photo and now I'm getting more sexy dress ads. It's a never ending cycle. I now have sexy Japanese girls on both ends of my Gaf browser.

I get Victoria's Secret stuff on my phone every weekend :looool it's fucking embarrassing

Blablurn

I wanna be you. Seriously. You are living the dream.

Top Bottom