• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

He evaded around 45 million Euro taxes and went to jail for 6 months until he is allowed to work at day again. I truly love German law.

I don't have that much time at the moment, so I couldn't read the record of the trial they made public a few weeks ago. But I read it contained information that Hoeneß evaded taxes for his whole life. That shows that Hoeneß never cared and only told the government because he was scared shitlessly.

The sentencing is a joke and everyone knows it. He obviously made a deal with Bavarian law.

All this oh Pep Pep come to us please stuff needs to stop.

Besides - he already said he sees himself at United.

Too bad Giggs is going to shatter his dreams just like Moyes shattered Mou's.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't have that much time at the moment, so I couldn't read the record of the trial they made public a few weeks ago. But I read it contained information that Hoeneß evaded taxes for his whole life. That shows that Hoeneß never cared and only told the government because he was scared shitlessly.

The sentencing is a joke and everyone knows it. He obviously made a deal with Bavarian law.

if he's above the common law, can you imagine what he's doing in the football world?

I fear for my poor Borussia Dortmund

Jack cw

All this oh Pep Pep come to us please stuff needs to stop.

Besides - he already said he sees himself at United.

Too bad Giggs is going to shatter his dreams just like Moyes shattered Mou's.

Pls stop. Read the book and you see that all those out of context statements aren't true.
He described pretty detailed why he chose Bayern and that's all we need to know. EPL is something he wants to do in the future. He never talked about a club or anything, that is fact.

Isn't it bad PR to hire Hoeneß back? Legally speaking, and banter-wise, you're gonna have a convicted criminal running your club

<3

DS fans are the best.

no I don't mean the crazy ones in Gaming side :lol
I'll buy Bloodborne because Yurt and Odd. It better not suck.

Didn't play demons or dark because I was unemployed when the games came out. Hopefully it isn't as hard as you guys make it out to be.

Pls stop. Read the book and you see that all those out of context statements aren't true.
He described pretty detailed why he chose Bayern and that's all we need to know. EPL is something he wants to do in the future. He never talked about a club or anything, that is fact.
Well I didn't say he's packing his bags as we speak and heading for Manchester right now did I.

God I feel angry this morning.

Jack cw

Well I didn't say he's packing his bags as we speak and heading for Manchester right now did I.

You didn't and I am angry too because of the traffic this morning.
Stolen from Snitch:
ibvzZI0I1yqbiA.gif

How's the book? Worth a read?

raiot

It's in the first sentence few sentences that he opend up an account in 1975. But it's not said for what it was used.
Here is the entire document for those who can read german:

http://www.justiz.bayern.de/imperia...enchen/presse/urteil_ulrich_h._30_10_2014.pdf

Carbonox

I watched Locke last night. That was uh...different. Captivating stuff, mind.

That fucking dilemma when you need some shoes before the weekend and there is NOTHING that fucking appeals to you (or is like 100 quid, get bent). Fashion's a cunt.

Jack cw

How's the book? Worth a read?

It is. And it goes surprisnigly often into tactical detail and training methods. It's well written and has some reveals and stories that the media didn't cover or focused on. It's basically a diary of Peps first year at Bayern and focuses on the rivals Dortmund and Real and what Pep had in mind against them and what he is doing in the next few seasons.

That fucking dilemma when you need some shoes before the weekend and there is NOTHING that fucking appeals to you (or is like 100 quid, get bent). Fashion's a cunt.
I get so pissed when that happens. Trying to get a new casual blazer too but everything with my budget is just so... Shit.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

there's no need

Angel-Di-Maria-510965.jpg

to be upset

Radamel-Falcao-celebrates-010.jpg

once this squad clicks, there's no stopping this locomotive
I'll buy Bloodborne because Yurt and Odd. It better not suck.

Didn't play demons or dark because I was unemployed when the games came out. Hopefully it isn't as hard as you guys make it out to be.

Why thank you FP <3 do what Zazo did and play Dark Souls, you won't regret it. ;)

Blablurn

It is. And it goes surprisnigly often into tactical detail and training methods. It's well written and has some reveals and stories that the media didn't cover or focused on. It's basically a diary of Peps first year at Bayern and focuses on the rivals Dortmund and Real and what Pep had in mind against them and what he is doing in the next few seasons.

yep.

it discribed the flaws of the real game and the changes he made for that DFB cup final against dortmund. Very interesting stuff.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

when in doubt go to Nike :lol I bought some red & black sneakers last week for no reason

Locke was cool, I loved the idea.

A squad clicks when defenders start working :O

We defend as a unit.

Carbonox

when in doubt go to Nike :lol I bought some red & black sneakers last week for no reason

Sneakers? You're not fucking American, sort your life out, Burt.

What I need though is something formal but won't look out of place when you're dressing down a bit.

These sort of shoes are the worst to shop for. I don't struggle much for casual shoes/trainers though.

Blablurn

I really should finish reading it

to be honest. i thought the pep book about bayern was not thaaaat interesting. but i guess because we fans know most of the stuff that happened throughout the year. the tactics stuff is super interesting though because that happened behind closed doors.

i really enjoyed the first pep biography which decribed everything that happened before bayern. i had no idea. and it was pretty interesting.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

What I need though is something formal but won't look out of place when you're dressing down a bit.

These sort of shoes are the worst to shop for. I don't struggle much for casual shoes/trainers though.

you're asking the worst possible person :lol

you should either ask Viva (after he drinks his coffee) or OddMorsel

Carbonox

you're asking the worst possible person :lol

you should either ask Viva (after he drinks his coffee) or OddMorsel

Ask yer gf man. She's a model and should know how to sort this shit out. I'll Paypal her too, innit and slip you a bacardi breezer at the same time.

Phlebas

Banned
Ronaldo will take legal actions against Guillem Balagué

Posted the below on his FB page:

News is circulating that I allegedly made offending remarks regarding Lionel Messi. This is absolutely false and I have assured my lawyer takes action to sue those responsible. I have the utmost respect for all my professional colleagues, and Messi is obviously no exception.

Just go to Clarks. Solid shoes, decent prices.

I bought these for the same purpose.

26102507_B_p.jpg

There was a story out yesterday from Duncan Castles that Mourinho turned down United
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...wn-manchester-united-job-to-return-to-chelsea
Duncan Castles :lol

Breaking exclusives like that on Bleacher Report :lol :lol :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ask yer gf man. She's a model and should know how to sort this shit out. I'll Paypal her too, innit and slip you a bacardi breezer at the same time. .

TRUST ME you don't wanna ask her :lol

Apparently Conte has his eyes on Contento :lol

Italian Football, Ladies and Gentleman.

can you imagine :lol shitting on you guys (again) and WITH Contento :lol THE HUMILIATION

Maximum schadenfreude

YES CONTE

Get a pair of double monks

shoepassion-double-monk-strap-shoe-review.jpg

They can go great with suits and more casual looks

double-breasted-huge-lapel-grey-suit-coat-hanging-off-shoulders-beard-double-monks.jpg

grey-coat-white-pants-lookbook-double-monks-e1357724559239.jpg

and here is the great Lapo wearing a pair.
lapo-elkann-3.jpg

KidJr

Shall I tell you who I do blame though, Arteta and Flamini, so undisciplined and have zero presents.

Gaf is amazing, I woke up to 33 page Digital Foundry unity thread, the appetite for this kind of discussion is unlike anything I've ever seen anywhere else on the internet

Top Bottom