• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Carbonox

n379B6B.jpg

fucking hell
KuGsj.gif

e-t-dressed-up.jpg

GorillaJu

Common Projects, Sal?

I have a few pairs of Achilles lows from back in the day when that's all they made. Never tried their dress shoes but if the quality is consistent with the sneakers then they must be slick.

Salazar

They're good. I tend to shoot for softer leather, ordinarily - I wore a pair of Campers until they were socks.

Nathaniel mate. No.

Msk47Ic.jpg

pulga

Banned
Pulga, who was it you snitched on again :lol :lol :lol

some dickhole with a pokeman avatar in the agents of shield thread :lol :lol :lol

still undecided if that or getting banned over making a point on short people vs black girls in the classroom is my favorite ban

Just had to do a presentation on the "Nolan Principle" which is some boring HR behaviours and values nonsense.

But my first slide just read - "It's not impossible, it's necessary".

Most people didn't get it. Too soon :(

Carbonox

CoD:AW is pretty good. Only played 2 maps, hope there are more open ones. Does sprinting reveal your position?

XmYFHTA.gif

I think so yeah.

The only maps I can consistently fuck people up on are the Detroit and Lagos maps. I'm fucking shit in the other more open maps cos they're shit themselves.

I Platinum'd the game on Sunday. I'm sad I know.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30014299

"Obviously I'm not going to be as big a legend as Sir Bobby Charlton - he's won the World Cup," Rooney writes in the programme for England's Euro 2016 qualifier with Slovenia on Saturday.

"To eclipse that I'd have to win the World Cup."

amazing

"He is a very caring captain. He is very good in making certain that everyone is comfortable and satisfied and that there are no problems within the group. He has taken the captaincy unbelievably seriously."

u3MXGkW.gif

Blablurn

3,w=658,c=0.bild.jpg

lol, bertold says the 1990 team was better than the 2014 team. pls, trying to stay relevant?

im glad the hype about the 90s team is finally over. bunch of negative cunts.

jtb

Banned
has jtb reviewed it yet?

Fuck them, it's one of the most enjoyable movies I've watched this year.

with Gone Girl being the distant best.

jtb hates Nolan with a passion, it won't be pretty.

I enjoyed Interstellar even though it really should have been 90 minutes shorter... holy shit what a ridiculously bloated movie. and it's always a bad sign when literally the only non-terrible character is your sarcastic robot.

the dialogue set new lows, even for Nolan. the plot, premise, etc. were all gloriously, spectacularly stupid in just about every way.

but black holes, wormholes, TARS, etc. really fun stuff. first Zimmer score I didn't hate in a long long time too (the organs were awesome, the only problem was that Nolan edited/mixed it so poorly). gorgeous cinematography, as always from HVH. MM was good too.

now go watch Birdman, Yurt

Top Bottom