• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

KidJr

Masterchef on in a few minutes. Yesterday's challenge of preparing game bird was one of the best bits of television of the year.

Agreed gunna have to agree, thought they were a little biased to the last guy who's tarte didn't set. Kinda felt like they just wanted him to be amazing

Why is one of the antagonists from Funny Games competing on Masterchef?

Agreed gunna have to agree, thought they were a little biased to the last guy who's tarte didn't set. Kinda felt like they just wanted him to be amazing

Baking is a bitch; I'm glad they gave him a bit of leeway.

Facism

delicious manhandling of the Turkish national team right now. Hope it forces a gutting of management and personnel, but more than likely the rot will prevail.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
John Wick was actually quite fucking amazing :lol

The whole...atmosphere of the movie and the action was executed brilliantly

If you like stupid action movies done smartly go watch it

More than he should have, and he hasn't contributed enough really.

He almost scored a goal if not for the excellent keeper. Almost got an assist for Witsel, got an assist on a fk. Put in a good through ball to Benteke who failed to get a great first touch.

We're 30 minutes into the game.

He's not Messi man.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I enjoyed Interstellar even though it really should have been 90 minutes shorter... holy shit what a ridiculously bloated movie. and it's always a bad sign when literally the only non-terrible character is your sarcastic robot.

the dialogue set new lows, even for Nolan. the plot, premise, etc. were all gloriously, spectacularly stupid in just about every way.

but black holes, wormholes, TARS, etc. really fun stuff. first Zimmer score I didn't hate in a long long time too (the organs were awesome, the only problem was that Nolan edited/mixed it so poorly). gorgeous cinematography, as always from HVH. MM was good too.

now go watch Birdman, Yurt

Can't fucking waaaait !!!!!!!!!!!

Ortix

Banned
He almost scored a goal if not for the excellent keeper. Almost got an assist for Witsel, got an assist on a fk. Put in a good through ball to Benteke who failed to get a great first touch.

We're 30 minutes into the game.

Was away for a minute when he nearly scored I think. The almost assist for Witsel was by Hazard? And that wasn't an assist, as the free kick wasn't scored directly.

Iceland keeper doing a good job. Stopped Benteke from scoring.

Was away for a minute when he nearly scored I think. The almost assist for Witsel was by Hazard? And that wasn't an assist, as the free kick wasn't scored directly.

Yes it was. It was a header.

inky

Can't wait till Vela gets Moyes'ed. It will be like those Dragon Ball Z episodes where they visit some guy who unlocks their hidden power levels, right? Right?!

Kikarian

Januzaj has been poor for us recently. Doesn't seem to be attacking like he used to. Instead he's slowing up play which is strange for him, let alone a 19 year old. We Should try him in the centre but that's where Di Maria should be.

inky

Herrera is a more attacking player though. Jona looks like he can slot right next to him.

Yea, I guess it's due to Miguel Herrera rating Vazquez a lot more atm. Jona has been absent from the national team for a few years as well, so I'm sure he'll be eased back in. His last years not playing with Barca really set him behind in the eyes of the national team management.

inky

I could swear for a time either FIFA or PES changed their default control scheme to mimic the other. but even back when I bought PES and FIFA was absolute shit I always changed shoot to B/O. It's just more comfortable for me that way.

Jesus Christ Hernandez... what more do you want there

Linius

I could swear for a time either FIFA or PES changed their default control scheme to mimic the other. but even back when I bought PES I always changed shoot to B/O. It's just more comfortable for me that way.

Jesus Christ Hernandez... what more do you want there

There wasn't much Chicha could have done better there. Just a great save.

Top Bottom