• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Now Carrick's injured? FFS what the hell is going on? There's need to be some sort of investigation into why so many players are made of fucking glass.

Lightning

Banned
Nah, only if we lose for the qualifier game.

Have to give it to him, it's impressive how he managed to destroy everything Louis build in a matter of months. He's better than Moyes.
So he has to completely ruin our Euroa before going? Quite the character.

MCC not being what everyone hoped it would be out of the gate does not surprise me.

As far as I'm concerned when they shut down the Halo 3 servers the series is officially dead.

Unless of course they release the PC version. With server browser. Then the series lives on forever.

LTWheels

MCC not being what everyone hoped it would be out of the gate does not surprise me.

The actual 'game' seemed fine and plays like you would expect, from what I played last night. But matchmaking is broken at the moment. No idea if that is fixed yet.

bud

masterchef uk is one of the best cooking shows out there. love it.

snitch, i didn't go to the cinema. i was too lazy.

The actual 'game' seemed fine and plays like you would expect, from what I played last night. But matchmaking is broken at the moment. No idea if that is fixed yet.

Playing with Quiche, his friend and King on co-op on Halo 3, we've almost finished it! Fun times. When we play private matches last night it was fine I think?

Either way, hopefully they'll fix it up sharpish

Facism

As far as I'm concerned when they shut down the Halo 3 servers the series is officially dead.

Unless of course they release the PC version. With server browser. Then the series lives on forever.

Halo 3 died for me when they fucked the playlists for people doing splitscreen with a guest. I used to play with my bro, no way was i going to pay microsoft a hostage fee for them to release all the playlists we used to be able to play.

Hixx

Playing with Quiche, his friend and King on co-op on Halo 3, we've almost finished it! Fun times. When we play private matches last night it was fine I think?

Either way, hopefully they'll fix it up sharpish

pls hurry

i want to do customs

keith said when u r finished

3 missions

how slow

Top Bottom