• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Rooneh says he won't be a legend like Charlton because he hasn't won the world cup

Let's keep it that way...Rooney has overall been shit for England anyway at the final stages

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Luke Shaw is really young, I wonder if he develops well going forward if he could be molded into a winger? Left Wingers are a premium in world football, hes only 19.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Putting 40 past the likes of Kazakhstan and San Marino and then bottling it when it matters means Rooney will never be considered an England legend.

He needs to retire so England can move forward.

Putting 40 past the likes of Kazakhstan and San Marino and then bottling it when it matters means Rooney will never be considered an England legend.

He needs to retire so England can move forward.

Pretty much

And let's be honest, he rarely plays well against those teams, most of his England goals are scored by virtue of him playing in a position where chances just fall for him as they would any decent striker in and against the same teams

Through my #connections I've learned that the front runner for the Puskas award is...

http://fat.gfycat.com/IndeliblePaltryAcouchi.webm

cMMc8gE.gif

FootballFan

For someone who thinks the PS2 games were some of the best football games at the time, and who hated every iteration on PS3 (including FIFA, but Pro Clubs is the only mode I play really on fifa lol), is this at least similar to the PS2 versions?

Pls say yes as I have dreamed of a return to the fun that PES 3, 4, 5 and 6 gave me and my brother.

I can't believe Lloyd is a PES-bro

I'm half way through, it's fantastic. Like LA Noire if it was good and worked within the limitations of it's genre.

Excellent, always wanted a good detective game, and LA Noire was one of my dream games :(

Pretty sure Fady has been playing it, but he doesnt stop by very often anymore :(

I've seen him playing it on PSN lol, always meant to ask him what it's like

I can't believe Lloyd is a PES-bro

lol pls

Just watched a 15 minute Sturridge compilation

He has more league goals this season than our other 3 strikers put together. It's the middle of November. He's been injured since the start of September. He has 1 league goal.

Christ.

LTWheels

Think I proudly showed my fps expertise extremely well last night. Especially on all those shorty sniper games.

pls stop moving and stand still. Thanks x

L1NETT

christ think my dissertation might age me about forty years

i'll look like a pear from the 19th century time this fucker is done

anywho had a gander at Sunset Overdrive after MCC was broken as turd for about 2 hours at a mates house who has a bone and fuck me made me want gouge my eyes out.

I prefer games which are trying to be funny which have any semblance of humour. Or preferably not the very worst fourth wall breaking, middle aged man trying to appear hip ironic bullcrap Badly written, badly designed, cringy to the maximum, sneering piece of shit. What's with the fucking nerd stereotypes? Just awful.

Would rather him stay at lb. Great fullbacks are harder to find.

England have a fudge ton of crackin left backs

Right backs mind........

But aye you are right. Don't want to pre-empt anything but Shaw deal at the time and still does remind me of the Rio deal. 30 mil for a 18/19 year old is mad but if he's gonne be a top right back for a decade, 100 caps for england etc etc than that is so worth it

Top Bottom