• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

TeddyBoy

So I've been thinking over the best Liverpool team and formation these last few days.

Mignolet
Manquillo - Skrtel - Toure - Moreno
Can - Lucas
Borini - Sterling - Markovic
Sturridge

I've gone for players who are in form as well as dropping Gerrard and Henderson since they need to really step their game up. I really hope Rodgers tries this at some point, playing Gerrard is a waste of a player :(

----------------

Sad to see Usho got banned, I wanted to ask him what he thinks of Potch so far :(

Lightning

Banned
qjPoZCS.png

lol
You can win the friendlies, we'll win the world cup games. Sounds fair.

inky

Is Mexico still salty about our rightfully called penalty? I have no idea what that text means bro

Text means: did you like the scoreline?

And yea, I guess. We Mexicans
(not me)
are really fucking good at not letting shit go ever, especially when we consider ourselves "the victims".

LTWheels

So I've been thinking over the best Liverpool team and formation these last few days.

Mignolet
Manquillo - Skrtel - Toure - Moreno
Can - Lucas
Borini - Sterling - Markovic
Sturridge

I've gone for players who are in form as well as dropping Gerrard and Henderson since they need to really step their game up. I really hope Rodgers tries this at some point, playing Gerrard is a waste of a player :(

----------------

Sad to see Usho got banned, I wanted to ask him what he thinks of Potch so far :(

Swap Mark or Borini for Coutinho.

jts

...hate me...
yeah but you made us all buy TLOU PS4 and what then hitch

WHAT THEN

A bunch of Footy-GAFers got it just last night.

Me, Snitch, Jesair, Elchele and maybe more.

Now is the time.

The time is now.

Not then.

Now.

I just read up on #bantergate. Holy shit that is hilarious. I can't believe bla is now Snitch for no reason lol. What a time to be alive. (except for Batongen. RIP)

Coutinho can't defend half as well as Markovic or Borini, it won't be a pretty team but I think it can grind out results.

I'd be half tempted to try Henderson at CAM as well.

If Sturridge is in the team, Coutinho is.

We suffer badly enough already from a lack of understanding between players on the pitch, CAS is one of the few which has a history of working.

-------------------------Mignolet----------------------------

Manquillo------Skrtel-----Toure-------------Moreno

------------------------Lucas--------------------------------
-------------------------------Can----------------------------

------------------------Henderson-------------------------

------Sterling-------------------------------Coutinho----

--------------------------Sturridge--------------------------

Maybe a little fragile on the wings, but Henderson and/or Can should be capable of moving out wide to defend when Sterling or Coutinho can't

Blablurn

The robben hate in mexico is ridiculous. My gf hates him like crazy since the wc. She bought me a robben shirt because i like him so much but she said she hated doing it lol. Would have prefered to get a Müller one.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
The robben hate in mexico is ridiculous. My gf hates him like crazy since the wc. She bought me a robben shirt because i like him so much but she said she hated doing it lol. Would have prefered to get a Müller one.
BsRXRA2IQAAod-X.jpg

Robben has become a part of Mexican folklore. He should be proud.

Top Bottom