• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Mine said it would take 5 hours last I checked, put it in standby mode tho
o9qO.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
FootyGAF what the fucking fuck, why are we on the SECOND page?

Apparently Tevez, Messi and Pereyra combined really fucking well together ;_;

with Tevez and Messi interchanging regularly and causing massive fucking havoc

I'm happy for Tevez (the man) really <3 but this is bad for Juve :lol having him rest during the international break last season worked to our advantage obviously

...so, I kinda hope he punches or bites Messi on the dick or something so they ban him from Argentina

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY

wedward

FootyGAF what the fucking fuck, why are we on the SECOND page?

Apparently Tevez, Messi and Pereyra combined really fucking well together ;_;

with Tevez and Messi interchanging regularly and causing massive fucking havoc

I'm happy for Tevez (the man) really <3 but this is bad for Juve :lol having him rest during the international break last season worked to our advantage obviously

...so, I kinda hope he punches or bites Messi on the dick or something so they ban him from Argentina

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY

Dat Guy doe.

that's completely unacceptable.

they region locked a multiplayer football game, I cannot comprehend how fucking stupid that is.

Yeah, I know FF said they did it on the PS3, but in this day and age it is just crazy.

I saw that it is 50 quid on the PS store so it might be my first digital launch game. Works out about the same as buying off play-asia

Phlebas

Banned
Yeah, I know FF said they did it on the PS3, but in this day and age it is just crazy.

I saw that it is 50 quid on the PS store so it might be my first digital launch game. Works out about the same as buying off play-asia

I was really looking forward to playing it too.

But if I can't play with my overseas friends, it's a simple no buy.

Enjoy the game m8s

FootballFan

Seems I will have to buy the EU version.

Is the version how they determine what server you re locked too?

I don't want to buy the EU version and still be stuck playing on Asian servers.

As an easy example, there are trophy hunters that have the platinum trophy for pes 10 three times. One for Japan, one eu and one US(iirc).

Each game is considered a different game and will only allow you to play with players that have the same version.

At least this is how it was in the other ones.

As an easy example, there are trophy hunters that have the platinum trophy for pes 10 three times. One for Japan, one eu and one US(iirc).

Each game is considered a different game and will only allow you to play with players that have the same version.

At least this is how it was in the other ones.

Thanks for that. I didn't want to pay extra for he EU version and then get stuck against some Japanese whiz kid.

Top Bottom