• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT8| - Sunderland 0

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Conte "Balotelli? Great coaches before me tried to change him. I did not have a good feeling & I do not have the time."

YESSSSSS! Good riddance you absolute fucking arseCUNT of a spunkbubble

Gambit

Diagnosis on Lahm is out: Fracuture of the upper ankle in the right foot. Out for 3 months.

well shit. Off the plane and this is the first news I hear. Darn. Guess Hojbjerg has to stay a while longer.

Also, I think Kroos would actually have worked wonderfully alongside Alonso.

Carbonox

Hixx is right about The Evil Within. Some absolutely superb chapters and showed way more promise at the beginning but it devolves in to a fucking garbage action game. Horror takes a back seat big time in it as you get further in. Mikami's losing me confidence as if he spunked his remaining RE4 load on Vanquish and called it a day.

Took you long enough to get back home...

Let's just say it's a good thing Birthdays are once a year. Christ on a moped.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
After killer7 and God Hand, it should be well known that Mikami is not some seal of awesomeness.
Dude Killer7 wasn't made by him

God Hand is genuinely a top 5 game.

1-DS series
2-God Hand
3-SH 2
4-TW2
5- I don't know yet but its not TLoU or Iniesta

L1NETT

Sorting me shelves out, found a copy of Ninja Blade for the 360 (anyone remember it?)

turns out FromSoftware made it

huh, never realised.

wank mind

God Hand is an incredible game. One of the few that I can pop in and play whenever and it'll always be awesome.

Just like the greatest game ever made, Resident Evil 4.

Jack cw

well shit. Off the plane and this is the first news I hear. Darn. Guess Hojbjerg has to stay a while longer.

Also, I think Kroos would actually have worked wonderfully alongside Alonso.

But then we wouldnt have bought Alonso ;)
Anyway, Schweinsteiger is up there soon.

windfish

Dude Killer7 wasn't made by him

God Hand is genuinely a top 5 game.

1-DS series
2-God Hand
3-SH 2
4-TW2
5- I don't know yet but its not TLoU or Iniesta

I somewhat agree with your no.1 spot but pls tell me how long does it take for god hand to become fun?
Gaf tricked me into this one but I just couldn't get into it :/
Also it needs to be stated that Killer 7 is certainly god tier.

Blablurn

HOLY SHIT, I got good at PES.

5 game online win streak with Roma. My tactics are perfect. Playing Strootman as my most advanced midfielder with Nang and De Rossi behind him. And my subs are perfect. All combined to win me my last match against RM when i was one nil down. Also moved Iturbe and gervinho down a bit

4 goals in four games from a certain capitano.

I feel unstoppable.

Enjoy it. I'm gonna sell this bitch.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sorting me shelves out, found a copy of Ninja Blade for the 360 (anyone remember it?)

:lol fuck. You too?

I really wanted it to be an Otogi or a Ninja Gaiden

God Hand is an incredible game. One of the few that I can pop in and play whenever and it'll always be awesome.

Just like the greatest game ever made, Resident Evil 4.
<3
I somewhat agree with your no.1 spot but pls tell me how long does it take for god hand to become fun?
Gaf tricked me into this one but I just couldn't get into it :/
OH BABY another DS fan &#9825;&#9825;

About GH, I hate to be one of those, but in God Hand's case it's REALLY true..uhm...maybe you're playing it wrong then? CARBOO help me out here m8

There's a pretty great God Hand video review on YouTube you should check it out! It kinda explains why it's so fucking Godly/fun <3

Facism

:( sorry to hear that, hopefully they can sort it out for you.

This pisstake is that SCEA were all ready to help me within 5 minutes of contacting them, but were shackled by region restrictions. They were all about deactivating all consoles linked to my account so i could reactivate my PS4 and PS3 as primaries.

SCEE doesn't have a livechat option, so i'm at the mercy of waiting for an email or making an expensive phonecall. I've read numerous horror stories about SCEE not disabling illegitimate consoles or outright disabling accounts that are suffering my issues.

I'm being impatient but the thought of some fucking cunt in Russia using my shit and having the power of my account fucking rubs me raw. Will probably leave me as PC only this gen if it goes an unsatisfactory way :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
:lol

"you're playing it wrong"

now yurt, i finally understand why you joined neogaf
Why did you ignore the disclaimer before it! It's unfortunately true in this case please believe me

I joined for DS after helping quite a few GAFers online :lol

Got successive promotions with Coventry on FM15 and currently sitting in 11th place in the Premier League at the beginning of March. Made it to the final of the Capital One Cup, mainly thanks to an incredible easy run, but lost 3-0 to Liverpool in the final. Took over as the head coach of the USA National Team in January and not far off playing my first game, away to Mexico. I love FM.

Facism

Got successive promotions with Coventry on FM15 and currently sitting in 11th place in the Premier League at the beginning of March. Made it to the final of the Capital One Cup, mainly thanks to an incredible easy run, but lost 3-0 to Liverpool in the final. Took over as the head coach of the USA National Team in January and not far off playing my first game, away to Mexico. I love FM.

the best thing about managing Coventry City in FM is that you don't actually have to go to Coventry. It's a modern-day Fallout.

jesalr

This pisstake is that SCEA were all ready to help me within 5 minutes of contacting them, but were shackled by region restrictions. They were all about deactivating all consoles linked to my account so i could reactivate my PS4 and PS3 as primaries.

SCEE doesn't have a livechat option, so i'm at the mercy of waiting for an email or making an expensive phonecall. I've read numerous horror stories about SCEE not disabling illegitimate consoles or outright disabling accounts that are suffering my issues.

I'm being impatient but the thought of some fucking cunt in Russia using my shit and having the power of my account fucking rubs me raw. Will probably leave me as PC only this gen if it goes an unsatisfactory way :(

I don't know where in Europe you are, but in the UK the number to call Sony is a landline number - 0203 538 2665

Messi: "I always said that I'd like to stay there forever, but things don't always work out as you want them to"

Warming up to that Chelsea move.
feo3eDn.png

the best thing about managing Coventry City in FM is that you don't actually have to go to Coventry. It's a modern-day Fallout.

It's not that bad :( it might actually look semi decent once they've finished the year and half long roadworks and construction near the train station.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Andrew Lockhart on Homeland sounds like fucking Stephen Hawking :lol

Speaking of Hawking, Theory of Everything looks great!

Well either that or Felicity Jones just looks yummy and she's clouding my mind, I dunno anymore ok

Messi: "I always said that I'd like to stay there forever, but things don't always work out as you want them to"

Warming up to that Chelsea move.
feo3eDn.png
Classic Wayne Rooneh tactics. They'll shut him up with another salary bump

windfish

Why did you ignore the disclaimer before it! It's unfortunately true in this case please believe me

lol it's alright, I'll look up some gameplay stuff later. I still remember watching the very first trailer and was thinking that's gonna be alot of fun...
And yeah DS is amazing, rocking dat silent chief armor was awesome, <3 dat slick bastard. Unfortunalty Iam not feeling so good about Bloodborne right now, gonna miss my shields :/

Wilbur

Banned
I just installed all the logos and kits and faces and shit last night. Need to start a new game.

Finding this year's quite hard though, unsure of what tactics to use.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
lol it's alright, I'll look up some gameplay stuff later. I still remember watching the very first trailer and was thinking that's gonna be alot of fun...
And yeah DS is amazing, rocking dat silent chief armor was awesome, <3 dat slick bastard. Unfortunalty Iam not feeling so good about Bloodborne right now, gonna miss my shields :/
No shields means less turtlers in PVP, I'm all for that!!

I'm kinda bored of that area they keep showing in Bloodborne's demo lol. And a bit skeptical regarding the variety of weapons, but I guess we'll see. I have faith in From and OddMorsel

God Hand: it's very VERY easy to fall into the wrong combo set-ups and gimp the whole game :lol you have to create your own 'system', and add shield breakers, Shoryukens (juggle moves? Forgot what they called them), quick and/or strong attacks for everything to go smoothly :lol and freshen things up after every level (or two) by purchasing upgraded versions of your fav combos. You'll know what I mean by this drivel later
It's the teeth.
Why of course, she's English.

I remained silent over the past year and a half. Not because I wanted to say nothing, because I could not say anything. The parents of Kevin would take legal action if I would tell my version of the story.

In the summer of 2012 I was told that Kevin himself had an affair with my then best friend. I then faced a choice with him. He choose whether for me or for her, I wanted to give him a chance. We have seized that opportunity, but our relationship has never been the same after that.

Thibaut gave me in that one night, what I'd sorely missed for three years with Kevin. With Thibaut I could have good conversations and he also cooked nicely for me. Such a thing Kevin never did. And then suddenly we clicked.

lEOxPlD.jpg

I just installed all the logos and kits and faces and shit last night. Need to start a new game.

Finding this year's quite hard though, unsure of what tactics to use.

Same.

I started a save at weekend to mess around and get a feel for it....now I'm going to start my main save I have no clue on what to do.

Vertonghen told me he wants to go to Barca, stupid twunt. Then United came in offering £18m, £9m spread over 48 months the dicks.

Conte "Balotelli? Great coaches before me tried to change him. I did not have a good feeling & I do not have the time."

Honestly I'm shocked Balotelli is in Liverpool. I mean it's crystal clear he doesn't give a FUCK about authority, trying to discipline him must be a lost cause. I wouldn't have the patience.

When people slag off Balotelli my Liverpool #reflex makes me want to defend him, but his critics are usually spot on, so I merely grimace and scowl

ffs B-Rod

Elchele

Lahm out for 3 months. Pep is destroying Bayern

Anyway, I think this will be good for the squad in the long term. Rode and Pierre-Emile will get some minutes now, and Bastian will have plenty of room to regain form too.

Pep will have to play midfielders in midfield now, what a terrible day for him.

Scum

Same.

I started a save at weekend to mess around and get a feel for it....now I'm going to start my main save I have no clue on what to do.

Vertonghen told me he wants to go to Barca, stupid twunt. Then United came in offering £18m, £9m spread over 48 months the dicks.

Those bids are always hilarious.

Top Bottom