• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Juicy Bob

Incredible result against 10 men

Incredible.

No one could have expected this.
It is well known fact that it's much harder to play against ten men than it is against eleven.

I mean, every member of this City team deserve a knighthood. Even if they aren't citizens of the United Kingdom.

Messi

Bayern have been found out. Exposed. Pep find another team. Man city are waiting. Team of Champions. Bayern complete choke job.

Pennywise

Boateng needs more lessons.

JmIQAYH.gif

Gambit

Nah, I just noticed he had brought Shaqiri.

I know, that's when it became clear Pep just wanted to see what all he could get away with.

Even though the goals were two individual mistakes, it was distressing to see how much Bayern lost control when Shaq came on.

Wilbur

Banned
Seriously, fuckin hell. Why didn't Roma hold on

Now City are going to win there because if there's one team that bottle more than City it's fucking Roma

El Topo

I know, that's when it became clear Pep just wanted to see what all he could get away with.

Even though the goals were two individual mistakes, it was distressing to see how much Bayern lost control when Shaq came on.

We should sell him to Liverpool.

Draconian

Guy refuses to yellow anyone on their team but insta yellows Klaassen for no reason. Cavani and Pastore throw themselves on the ground whenever they want and get a whistle.

Stop letting refs that can't handle big players on these games UEFA.

UCL will always have refs that have no business being in charge of games.

Aguero really is a world class player, I love watching him play each time he's on the ball. Something about him; he know's when, where and how. So clinical. Complete control and really mathematical in his split second decision making skills.

Happy for him :)

FUCK BAYERN.

dc89

OMFGGGGGGG he speaks English. This night gets better and better.

Good game Bla. Bayern v City is always entertaining these days.

Pennywise

I don't think Bla cares about this. It's meaningless for Bayern.

Much harsher on premfaces m8.

It's a shame to loose against City in the CL.
I wouldn't be happy about it, even if you're already qualified.

Btw.
Jermaine Jones called out Horst Heldt (Schalke manager) and said :
"I just say "Horst Heldt"...who are you blaming now? It's bad that someone can ruin a club like this."

Deleted it pretty fast though :>

jts

...hate me...
It's a shame to loose against City in the CL.
I wouldn't be happy about it, even if you're already qualified.

Btw.
Jermaine Jones called out Horst Heldt (Schalke manager) and said :
"I just say "Horst Heldt"...who are you blaming now? It's bad that someone can ruin a club like this."

Deleted it pretty fast though :>

But you're used to it m8. It's the second year you lose to them in a row for the Champions League. At least this year was not in Munich :>

#BANTZ

Real talk though, 10 men and 1 goal down and the 1st place in the group guaranteed, I wouldn't even be mad.

Pennywise

But you're used to it m8. It's the second year you lose to them in a row for the Champions League. At least this year was not in Munich :>

#BANTZ

Real talk though, 10 men and 1 goal down and the 1st place in the group guaranteed, I wouldn't even be mad.

I'm a Dortmund supporter, it was just a general sentence towards Citys quality within the CL.

Top Bottom