• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

K1LLER7

United bros!

Herrera played and scored for the Reserves vs Blackburn today. Dat £29m prospect.

Also, Jonny Evans played so that's one CB back.

Chris R

If City wins their final leg in the group stage assuming Moscow doesn't win by a boatload of goals they are through right? Points then +/- diff for tiebreaking?

Phlebas

Banned
Making squeals to overrated movies is Holywood's bread and butter.

Mv2HM8G.jpg

wedward

Dortmund GAF is a very nice GAF. They know what it's like to not be able to hold onto their best players :(

Milch is angry.

Maybe now that he is done with his thesis he will relax.

Doubt it. He has been angry since the moment he entered this world.

Milch is angry.

Maybe now that he is done with his thesis he will relax.

Doubt it. He has been angry since the moment he entered this world.

I was really fucking nice in the last few weeks. BECAUSE I was writing my thesis.

Actually, I'm a really nice person all things considered.

Really nice.

Also Lolerpool could feature but then again they should beat Ludogrets.

lol

They're a legit team, no matter how little reputation they have. And they're at home.

Now imagine how mad you think we've been this season. Double it. Double it again. Now you have it. I'd be very, very surprised if we win tomorrow.

edit: In better news, me and Mastadon have filled the hole left by Sturridge and Suarez by bossing everyone in Dota 2. dat consolation :(

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Madrid wont sign Aguero
Perez didn't hear about him on the World Cup

wedward

As good as Oscar is, if Reus is available for 25m Euros, you take him

Us and yourselves have probably already been told to do one :(

Word is that it was between Reus and Sanchez. Reus said no so we got Sanchez.

If we plan on keeping Theo and Ox happy on the right and Ozil/Jack happy through the middle and Sanchez happy on the left I don't know that Wenger would go for another attacking player in that position.

Granted he would be our best player if we got him.

I honestly think it's Bayern. Sell Ribery and stick Reus out there.

I just don't see where he would play. Can Oscar play on the right?

Oscar isn't too great on the wings, but he has played there. I don't like it though. Would probably be Hazard moving right. Although Reus has also played enough on the right that he should get games there too, not really a problem fitting him in.

But Messi is coming instead now.

Top Bottom