• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Wilbur

Banned
Waiting for my chinese.

Giving it 5 minutes before I complain.

m8 it'll arrive eventually. You've become so bitter since you started work. Think of those poor enslaved Asians getting paid pennies for battering your chicken balls

TrueBlue

Fair enough really, didn't sound like we deserved much of anything from the radio commentary.

Sunderland's defense is legit, makes you wonder how that 8-0 at Southampton happened.

i'll take the point despite the lackluster performance

chelsea remain undefeated

tumblr_lkvrs6dYJC1qdwrbx.gif

Terrible match from Matic and Fabregas. When the opponent doesn't give you any space and you are forced to constantly play it sideways, the least you can do is not take 10 touches and allow them to adjust every single time you got the ball. Also bad from the wings, Willian at least almost created something a few times, while it lacked a lot from Hazard. Azplicueta also truly shows he's right footed playing on the left back today, limits the play quite a bit for him, and when Ivanovic doesn't do more than today it could be nice to see Luis on the left and Azpilicueta on the right.

Oh well, this is what that lead on points is for isn't it? Sunderland did well and Chelsea couldn't do shit, good thing it's just Spurs next week.

jts

...hate me...
In a week that Arsenal, United and Liverpool wins and Chelsea drops points... it's most likely that Southampton loses and City wins.

Much as it pains me. It's just the way of the world.

bud

Terrible match from Matic and Fabregas. When the opponent doesn't give you any space and you are forced to constantly play it sideways, the least you can do is not take 10 touches and allow them to adjust every single time you got the ball. Also bad from the wings, Willian at least almost created something a few times, while it lacked a lot from Hazard. Azplicueta also truly shows he's right footed playing on the left back today, limits the play quite a bit for him, and when Ivanovic doesn't do more than today it could be nice to see Luis on the left and Azpilicueta on the right.

Oh well, this is what that lead on points is for isn't it? Sunderland did well and Chelsea couldn't do shit, good thing it's just Spurs next week.

it begins.

TrueBlue

Always seem to play well against us, yourselves, City nowadays.

Heh, they've done really well against us recently. Don't think we've beaten them for like three matches now - becoming a bit of a bogey team.

Hopefully the Saints can do us a favor tomorrow.

That fucking sucked. We did absolutely nothing other than Willian hitting the post. Watch Sunderland get bummed by City on Wednesday now just to make it worse.

Top Bottom