• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

The whole thing is, the mag has some shocking stuff in it at times.

Seems like a shock tactic to draw attention. Used to be very different a few years back when the club still engaged with them.

So I hear, but they really do seem to pick the wrong fights. Their behaviour makes me want to not give them money.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm not saying this because I love Hixx, but Sunderland are really not half as bad as the table makes them out to be

United bros, does anyone else think the Red Issue Twitter account is run by a bunch of fucktards?

Not followed them before, but...

From "judge me in 3 months" Louis van Moyes now says 3 years. How long till he looks to "make it difficult" for Hull?

PYdED6L.gif

Wilbur

Banned
I'm not saying this because I love Hixx, but Sunderland are really not half as bad as the table makes them out to be

They're the oddest team in the league. Capable of performances like this and then the absolute opposite the week after.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The sad thing is that we aren't capable of working as hard as Sunderland. We're going to get destroyed on Wednesday.

Wilbur

Banned
Genuinely not surprised by that result at all. Chelsea being talked up too much this week by all corners of the globe, Sunderland who pulled that out of their arse and will probably lose 3-1 against whoever they're playing next week because they're that weird a team.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Its ok Chelsea you're still winning the league

Happy for ma homie Hixxy and Full Metal Giak

The Don you ain't no Don of mine

FootballFan

Genuinely not surprised by that result at all. Chelsea being talked up too much this week by all corners of the globe, Sunderland who pulled that out of their arse and will probably lose 3-1 against whoever they're playing next week because they're that weird a team.

Dissonance please.

Next time watch your mouth m8. I'll make chelsea lose next time.

Top Bottom