• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Hahahaha

My friend just said this about Ronaldo vs Neuer for Balon d'Or

"It depends. Do you want to score more than the other team or not concede any goals?"

And he said it as though it was some profound comment.

Idiot. Of course Ronaldo is going to win it and he is undoubtedly and clearly the deserving candidate.

Blablurn

Hahahaha

"It depends. Do you want to score more than the other team or not concede any goals?"

Idiot. Of course Ronaldo is going to win it and he is undoubtedly and clearly the deserving candidate.

You are right. As always.

He did.

I know Ronaldo thinks his 4th goal won them the CL, but it didn't.

Last I checked... Ramos scored the equalizer with the curtain about to close, and Marcelo scored after Bale.

I would love to understand this moronic logic that somehow, and I'm disregarding every game that lead them to the final (for dumb arguments sake), Bale's goal in a 4-1 result.... won them the CL.

Gotta do some real gymnastics for that one.

Tubie

I think it's a miracle Casillas has has gone so long without conceding a goal. Might even fool some people into thinking he's good.

He scored 22 goals in 44 last year. How can that be considered anything close to a flop? Football fans. Everyone is either shit or world class.

It's similar to Box office. Bloke cost 90 million+. I ask if he's a flop in regards to the money they spent on him, I'm not saying he's a shit player.

Hahahaha

yeah, no.

Gurthang

Banned
Ronaldo has more assists than Messi now
BL0m0Nf.png

Wilbur

Banned
Last I checked... Ramos scored the equalizer with the curtain about to close, and Marcelo scored after Bale.

I would love to understand this moronic logic that somehow, and I'm disregarding every game that lead them to the final (for dumb arguments sake), Bale's goal in a 4-1 result.... won them the CL.

Gotta do some real gymnastics for that one.

Real gymnastics :lol :lol :lol

The goal that put Real Madrid ahead is real gymnastics

Top Bottom