• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Hixx

There was still a page and a half of the last thread. The clamour to create the threads is weird.

I should have made this one as I basically got abused (though I will get on with it
whelanhbu09.png
) throughout the whole of the last thread.

3Sixty

We're gonna win the league
I know you don't believe us
I know you don't believe us
I know you don't bellliiieeeve ussss

Pennywise

By the way I apologize for sounding hostile it was not my intention and you made a fine choice for the title
Don't worry it just sucks sometimes when you've got a fine idea and someone kinda destroys it.
It would be worse if it was a Daley Blind title yet again.

The loss of Suarez, combined with Sturridge being out, really has made this a difficult season =(

You forgot the terrible players that where bought.
I mean Suarez and Sturridge are certainly one thing, but that defense and midfield looking alot more shaky is another thing.
Especially when you had to money from Suarez to spend....

MoodyFog

His profile says Paris. Plottwist: supports Marseille

LMAO Hell naw. PSG to the death.
And I've liked United since 99 too

@Xpike: Well I hate Marseille and Liverpool, other than that I just laugh at Arsenal but can't say it's really hatred

Thanks for the welcome messages guys :).

Oh God.

And to make matters even worse, you say United as though it can only mean Man Utd. And you started supporting them straight after they won the treble. And I assumed you mean Man Utd, because you obviously do.

Seriously, football is shit.

MoodyFog

Oh God.

And to make matters even worse, you say United as though it can only mean Man Utd. And you started supporting them straight after they won the treble. And I assumed you mean Man Utd, because you obviously do.

Seriously, football is shit.

There's only one united

Linius

@Xpike: Well I hate Marseille and Liverpool, other than that I just laugh at Arsenal but can't say it's really hatred

PSG are being cunts to my club in regards of how many away supporters can come. My sympathy for you must end here, sorry bro.

Hixx

I feel sorry for people who support teams who normally finish in the top 7 or so seeing their team flounder.

LIKE FUCK DO I YOU SOFT BASTARDS

Top Bottom