• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

mjycBHh.gif

©The_Hitcher89

That'll be £44.99 pls

Linius

Well tbf, mixing french and dutch supporters can seem like a pretty bad idea!

We're not Feyenoord m8. Honestly I can't remember if Ajax supporters ever caused massive troubles in France. Though it doesn't help of course that Lyon bribed their way to the next round in our sympathy towards French clubs.

But that's not really the point. PSG is just violating Uefa rules by not allowing the 2200 supporters we're entitled to. A lot of our supporters booked flights/trains and hotels expecting to get a hold of a match ticket only to find out PSG limited our numbers to 850.

Linius is always like that. Should have seen him the other day.
Wow really? I can't believe there are posters treating other posters here like that. You don't have to take it that far, DarkRider wasn't being rude about it. Linius is an Ajax supporter, right? I recall that he was rooting for them when they played against Barceona a few weeks ago. I sincerely hope that both Linius and Ajax can grow up, although Ajax needs to grow up in a different sense.

DarkRider I hope you get to create the next OT (but please, not some boring Madrid title)

We're not Feyenoord m8. Honestly I can't remember if Ajax supporters ever caused massive troubles in France. Though it doesn't help of course that Lyon bribed their way to the next round in our sympathy towards French clubs.

But that's not really the point. PSG is just violating Uefa rules by not allowing the 2200 supporters we're entitled to. A lot of our supporters booked flights/trains and hotels expecting to get a hold of a match ticket only to find out PSG limited our numbers to 850.

PSG just don't give a fuck. Look at their attempts to respect FFP :p

Linius

Wow really? I can't believe there are posters treating other posters here like that. You don't have to take it that far, DarkRider wasn't being rude about it. Linius is an Ajax supporter, right? I recall that he was rooting for them when they played against Barceona a few weeks ago. I sincerely hope that both Linius and Ajax can grow up, although Ajax needs to grow up in a different sense.

DarkRider I hope you get to create the next OT (but please, not some boring Madrid title)

Why don't you just go bake some baguettes and shove them in a place where the sun can't bless them m8

Hello! Arsenal fan, thrilled to be in footy gaf after much lurking. Wenger is a legend.

Welbeck is dat guy. Sanchez is a beast. Giroud is a sexy beast. Mertesacker is BFG. Ramsey is better than Iniesta. That is all. :)

Fuck Bayern

Not really

Ingeniero

Hello! Arsenal fan, thrilled to be in footy gaf after much lurking. Wenger is a legend.

Welbeck is dat guy. Sanchez is a beast. Giroud is a sexy beast. Mertesacker is BFG. Ramsey is better than Iniesta. That is all. :)

Fuck Bayern

Not really

My man, welcome.
The love for Wengy is strong here.

Linius

The amount of new juniors who seemingly have lurked this thread is abnormal high for this time of year. The nets are leaky.

Guimac09

There's a tiny bit of South American talk, but most of us don't even understand the formats you guys have for your Championships :p

Haha I can understand, the system IS pretty different.

Brasileirao is welcome here m9.
Who do you support.
Internacional. Best team ever. Am proud to go in all their matches.
Okay maybe I'm exagerating a bit, I love my team but I'm not deluded
Shout out to all Barcelona fans and never forget 2006

Hi BakedBaguettes, I like your avatar.
Thanks. It's not the best Wenger avatar out there but it will have to do for now.

I just know Wenger can take my banter.
So I will assume you are joking? I hope so.

Fuck Bayern

Not really
Welcome! I'm new here myself and haven't posted much. Mostly post here when Arsenal plays so I look forward to see you around then!

Manchester United to make January bid for Dortmund’s Mats Hummels

Louis van Gaal is exploring the possibility of signing Borussia Dortmund’s Mats Hummels in January for what would be a British record transfer fee for a defender.

The Manchester United manager had earmarked the World Cup winner as a summer target but Ed Woodward, the executive vice-chairman, is hopeful a deal can be done in the winter window. Dortmund may sell reluctantly, believing it would give them the best price for one of their prize assets.

Hummels will have only two years left on his contract next summer. United will try to prise him away early by offering what could well be more than the £32m paid by Manchester City to Porto for Eliaquim Mangala.

Nailed on. Excited at the prospect of another injury prone defender. Get in.

Walshy

Haven't been following much with football since the international break due to work, but seen that Sturridge is out for another six weeks.

We should of brought Remy in or gone for Lacazette, as we now lack so much pace upfront.

Hopefully Balotelli can step up, but I can't see it happening. Think he's going to be sold either in January or next summer.

Top Bottom