• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

This referee looks like Moyes.

And yeah, Southampton looks jitterish. City's playing kinda badly though.

Then again they'll always move up a gear after a while.

Well, usually.

Tbh, it's like taking 10p out of my wallet when I still have a £20 note in there.

Keep on making signings like that and FFP will fuck you, since it was created to prevent clubs like your's from being bankrolled to success on the roll of a dice. Then we'll see how much money you can afford to piss down the drain, and how far the self-delusion goes that the Champions League doesn't actually matter that much.

Surprised he didn't book Aguero for handball there :p

And I had begun to wonder why I stopped posting here regularly.

At the start of the year there were two Sunstone "volumes" and a couple of additional chapters, issues, strips whaddayacallit I didn't read because I wanted to wait until it was complete. Has he finished the third volume by now?

Blablurn

I love how Messi acts all innocent even though it's him who always quotes me and says something annoying against my club :lol

Wasn't the first time; let me tell you that. It's not like I'm shooting against Barca. Why should I. And if he thinks I'm classless, he should stop quoting my posts. But maybe he likes me too much.

Tc91

So if the ref has booked him for the "penalty" then why hasn't he booked him again there?

Even though it was a free kick still, consistency.

Messi

At the start of the year there were two Sunstone "volumes" and a couple of additional chapters, issues, strips whaddayacallit I didn't read because I wanted to wait until it was complete. Has he finished the third volume by now?

Yeah he is nearly finished the 4th. The first trade is being put out by image on Dec 24th. He did loads of work on it and re did all the early art.

He is 3-4 strips away from finishing chapter 4. But it's going real slow as he is super busy.

I can't tell if Bla and Messi are just having a laugh or not. I'll assume it's all friendly.

It's not.

GorillaJu

City are crying out for another top class AM. Nasri doesn't cut it and Silva alone isn't enough. Navas is too much of a one trick pony for me.

bud

navas is the type of player you put on with twenty minutes left and loads of space to counter-attack.

he's not a starter.

They said earlier in the match that he was asked who would play him in a film about his life and he said George Clooney, haha.

clooney is not handsome and manly enough.

Top Bottom