• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Tc91

City are crying out for another top class AM. Nasri doesn't cut it and Silva alone isn't enough. Navas is too much of a one trick pony for me.

Not a fan of Navas either, very Valencia like in how he just smashes the ball across but at least he takes players on.

Meier

Hart probably should have caught that second corner. A bit of a strange decision to punch.

City can't keep possession as of late. Dammit.

Rojo's bad?

I think he has been pretty decent so far. The biggest problem with him was the constant miscommunication at the start.

Looking to be more stable yesterday though.

B3shEBMIYAAVWMS.png

Not a goal, apparently.

Portugeezer

Lmao how is that not a pen?

And I hate this idea that referees have that because they don't want to give a penalty they have to give a yellow. Why not just say you are not 100% sure to give a penalty? Why invent yellow cards?

Hixx

That is the worst penalty decisions since Forster brought down Fletcher.

What a coincidence. I THINK NOT.

THAT TRANSFER PROFIT WENT STRAIGHT TO THE PGMO.

Arnie

How can you not give that.

There's literally no reason for him not to.

They need help cos they're fucking useless.

What's most baffling is it'd cost like £299 to give each linesman a fucking iPad.

My 10 year old brother is in a better position to referee the match - sat in his fucking pjs - than those who're paid to do it.

It's absurd.

Herr K

Banned
pippo should get in to score. the team plays well, but no one is fucking scoring.

even boner-man is doing interesting stuff

Top Bottom