• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Nicktendo86

Rojo is composed as fuck on the ball.

So calm.
I like him. I have a buddy who left my work and acts like LVG has run over his dog, hates his guts and every signing he has made. Is one of these Utd 'supporters' who wishes Giggs was manager.

I weep for humanity every time I speak to him now.

It's not.

HVDcRns.png

Elchele

Hes got racist powers.

:lol that was a poor use of words by Willy but I guess he's kind of right. Honduran players have the same problem, they are uneducated, they don't have the understanding of the game most european players have and their tactical knowledge is incredibly poor too. You basically have to teach them the basics of tactics, because they don't have any class of tactical 'education' in their formation as players.

LTWheels

Sunday Times has an article on its front page about how we has files on Russia and Qatar WC vote fixing and Sunday Times has submitted to the House of Commons Committee after it requested them to do so.

Stuff like: Qatar and Russian bids were suspected of trading votes in a deal alleged to have been brokered through a Hugh joint gas extraction project in Siberia. Quasar bought the vote of the Thai executive committee through investments in one of their members business. Etc.

And you believe this?
Snitch....I don't have anything against Bayern as a club or anything against Bayern fans, but it's very easy to believe this since Rummenigge is involved. That man is just pure scum, pure evil. He is like the Sepp Blatter of Bundesliga. This Bayern side makes other bad clubs like Real Madrid and Barcelona look good.

Blablurn

Snitch....I don't have anything against Bayern as a club or anything against Bayern fans, but it's very easy to believe this since Rummenigge is involved. That man is just pure scum, pure evil. He is like the Sepp Blatter of Bundesliga. This Bayern side makes other bad clubs like Real Madrid and Barcelona look good.

I respect that of course. I guess not everyone is a fan of Bayern.

Sunday Times has an article on its front page about how we has files on Russia and Qatar WC vote fixing and Sunday Times has submitted to the House of Commons Committee after it requested them to do so.

Stuff like: Qatar and Russian bids were suspected of trading votes in a deal alleged to have been brokered through a Hugh joint gas extraction project in Siberia. Quasar bought the vote of the Thai executive committee through investments in one of their members business. Etc.

Yea read that. But it's not going to change anything... Mostly because of no hard evidence. Only thing that can cause a change is of someone involved in all this publishes some emails or something.

Meier

Great from Ferna to put Sergio through. Wonderful. Yaya is alive.

Lucky deflection but with his accuracy it's maybe a goal even if it's course isn't changed.

Top Bottom