• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Might also point out that LvG said that the captain should be from England and has to play. Carrick fits both of that, and LvG said Carrick was a huge blow when he got injured in the beginning of the year.

Carrick was injured then. Van Gaal didn't really get to know him enough to award him captain or vice-captain during pre season.
Yeah - but I meant more the fact that he (RvP) was his captain at the WC.

I don't think he suddenly dislikes RvP. But I wonder whether he sees him as a central part of the team going forwards as many people thought he might.

As long as the defenders don't pick up an injury or a red card, Januzaj and Wilson could both take part in today's games.

iAFurEtuTbHK6.gif
Is that person in the gif Bla?

Empty

I don't think he suddenly dislikes RvP. But I wonder whether he sees him as a central part of the team going forwards as many people thought he might.

carrick probably isn't a central part of the team going forwards either

i think it's more that he doesn't want to burden rvp with the extra pressure of captaincy when he's so out of form and under scrutiny

carrick probably isn't a central part of the team going forwards either

i think it's more that he doesn't want to burden rvp with the extra pressure of captaincy when he's so out of form and under scrutiny
Think he will be for at least a couple of years.

But you're probably right on the second point.

He's still the captain of the Dutch team because he's a Dutch international, LvG said that the captain should be from the country they play in (English).

pulga

Banned
Arbeloa you dumb piece of shit, this is why you DON'T PLAY

Ship him off already Florentino UGH

EDIT: HE BLEW THE PENALTY HAHAHAHAHHA OMG

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Hahahahaha Jeff Stelling just bantered Rodgers off a treat.

Souness was mocking Gaal by calling him a 'genius' then the camera cut to Stelling who said "speaking of geniuses, here's Brendon Rodgers" while all the other pundits giggled in the background.

Times are hard when Stelling's having a swipe.

Scum

😒😒

It's really sad how Bayonetta will probably get more attention because of the rape thread than it'll ever get because it's an amazing game.
I saw that thread just before I left for work. Couldn't believe what I was reading.

Praying for Wilson to score an own goal in a 1-0 defeat now.

This thread brings out the worst in me.

Bungie, pls.

Zabojnik

Hahahahaha Jeff Stelling just bantered Rodgers off a treat.

Souness was mocking Gaal by calling him a 'genius' then the camera cut to Stelling who said "speaking of geniuses, here's Brendon Rodgers" while all the other pundits giggled in the background.

How has it come to this so quickly. From savior / visionary / english Cunte to laughingstock / Italy NT Cunte in less than 6 months.

Rooney is a big miss, adds so much to the game that nobody else does. He has a great understanding with all the players, Wilson is a different kind of player and Rooney is really irreplaceable at this point. I still think we'll win but the absence of Rooney will change how we play.

I had my doubts, but I'll be the first to admit it. I was wrong about James, he's shown himself to be incredibly good as he's refined his positioning.

I had my doubts, but I'll be the first to admit it. I was wrong about James, he's shown himself to be incredibly good as he's refined his positioning.
I think this was obvious to everyone but extremely worried or dumbshit Madrid fans. People weren't doubting James when he got signed; everyone was aware of his quality for years and the potential he has. It was more like " How could you get rid of ADM who is better?" and last season's ADM was better. He was one of the key figures in that team.

Top Bottom