• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT9| - How the Snitch stole all the banter

Yen

Had nae idea there was soccer on tonight. I'm going to see 2001 instead. It'll be easier to understand than Liverpool's transfer policy amiright

No Rooney

Putting Viva with Koofoo in not itk corner

But Viva accurately stated Rooney would be out.

You should probably read the thread.

B33xRv2CAAA8kO8.jpg

WIIIIIIIILSSSSOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN

Wilbur

Banned
Think I would have liked to see Falcao in for Wilson, the need for a goal is more important there (although fitness issues may have played a part), and maybe Januzaj for Mata if only because I miss him.

Anderrrrrrr

kharma45

Think I would have liked to see Falcao in for Wilson, the need for a goal is more important there (although fitness issues may have played a part), and maybe Januzaj for Mata if only because I miss him.

Anderrrrrrr

Wilson's pace should be good out there tonight. If we'd Falcao we've not the quickest forward line.

Anderrrrrrr
Wilson was due to start on the weekend. Last min Injury meant he couldn't. Would have been harsh for him to miss his chance and for Falcao to come right back in when the next opening came around.

Good, albeit risky, management IMO.

LTWheels

@LFC: Confirmed #LFC team to face Leicester: Mignolet, Manquillo, Johnson, Toure, Skrtel, Lucas, Gerrard, Henderson, Lallana, Sterling, Lambert.

@LFC: Confirmed #LFC substitutes for the clash with Leicester City: Jones, Lovren, Coutinho, Moreno, Allen, Can, Markovic.

Wabba

My gripe with it is the slow pace. I'm up to
the Capitol
I think (or I was on the PS3 and I'm on the way there on the PS4). Does it pick up?

Yeah it picks up, the first part is a little slow, but the ending parts is really good.

Wilbur

Banned
Please dont injur herrera.

as long as you don't injure thiago and kroos for when we buy them

Wilson was due to start on the weekend. Last min Injury meant he couldn't. Would have been harsh for him to miss his chance and for Falcao to come right back in when the next opening came around.

Good, albeit risky, management IMO.

Ah okay, yeah that's fair enough.

@LFC: Confirmed #LFC team to face Leicester: Mignolet, Manquillo, Johnson, Toure, Skrtel, Lucas, Gerrard, Henderson, Lallana, Sterling, Lambert.

@LFC: Confirmed #LFC substitutes for the clash with Leicester City: Jones, Lovren, Coutinho, Moreno, Allen, Can, Markovic.

Lovren dropped is jokes. Is Moreno coming back from injury? Would rather have him than Manquillo.

LTWheels

Lovren dropped is jokes. Is Moreno coming back from injury? Would rather have him than Manquillo.

Not that I'm aware of. Think he's currently been dropped. morenobis better than Manquillo going forward, but Manquillo is better defensively.

Tbh, I would be happy with Enrique, as felt he did quite well and liked up well with Sterling on the left. But he's coming back from injury.

Top Bottom